Home

Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I bring pictures from work.

Since we had two live bands and pizza with free beer, tonight was ****ing crazy. I have lots of pictures, but I selected the ones that would possibly make the most sense.

IMG_1460.jpg

A little view from my space, this was a before the chaos shot.

IMG_1475.jpg

Me, quite possibly ready to kill myself after having dealt with a lot of drunk and confused people who were very aggitating.

IMG_1481.jpg

Our first band of the night, The Ta-dah's.

IMG_1512.jpg

Our second band of the night, Calhoun.

IMG_1520.jpg

My homegirl, Lucia and me.

IMG_1535.jpg

And lastly, me enjoying some of the free beer while doing accounting work with my supervisor.

Unfortunately, i'm sure you're all wondering why I havn't posted here yet (being the coolest newbie since Commander Obi-wan *Yes that was a stab, my Graphics Contender..*) I only have headshots, which are on my myspace page right now. I'l have to go grab them tomorrow in the morning as it's just about 4 a.m. and I couldn't get to sleep after a riveting two hours of classic 'Godzilla' VHS reruns. I have a camera now so i'll get to getting some full body pictures. For now, you'll have to wait.

EDIT:: About two months ago, not completely accurate.

16710022118.jpg

What happened to using PM's?

Damn.... leave for a minute and the spammers throw a party.

Be that as it may....Get ready to drool boys (and maybe some girls? :?)

http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?image=meshannon4dl.jpg

Fuu is on the left. That pic was taken @ my friend's wedding........sorry about posting a one with another person in it...it's the most recent pic I have that doesnt make me look like a hag.

Fuu is back. So, who missed me? </cynacisim>

Archived