Home

Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I originally printed that out and put it under my mattress....my gf then found it and said wtf was I doing with a picture of the earth under our mattress :(

Ive since replaced it with primes pic...whata tall handsome can-ay-dian he is :D

I wont bother with a pic of me, there one here and one in the xmas prez thread, but heres a new pic of my cat astro, and his new little friend(who we are cat-sitting for a cpl of weeks)

(astro is the grey one on the right)

mreow !

astandcruz.jpg

mtfbwya

I'm currently trying to find a picture of me sitting on a friends lap in a rocking chair outside of Branson Missouri. Wish me luck or something?

I found it for ya :p

http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=1832792&postcount=18

What would you guys do without women around to help out? Reminds me of one of my bf who couldn't find the butter in the fridge when it was hidden out in the front row :xp:

What would you guys do without women around to help out?

We'd die off after a few decades. Most likely from jumping off too many cliffs and stuff like that;).

Reminds me of one of my bf who couldn't find the butter in the fridge when it was hidden out in the front row :xp:

Thats funny, my mom says the same thing about my dad.

I found it for ya :p

http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=1832792&postcount=18

What would you guys do without women around to help out? Reminds me of one of my bf who couldn't find the butter in the fridge when it was hidden out in the front row :xp:

Crap, I knew I had that uploaded somewhere already!

Oh and nobody ever suspects the front row! :xp:

Reminds me of one of my bf who couldn't find the butter in the fridge when it was hidden out in the front row :xp:

I must be the only guy who uses there eyes then :xp: cuz I have to find stuff for my entire family :xp:

Oh and nobody ever suspects the front row! :xp:

I do :xp:

I fixed the tags for you UncleO. If you click the edit button on your post, you'll see how I did it. Oh and I also linked to the pic instead of the whole html page. If you want your pics to appear you have to link to a pic format such as .jpg

...and welcome to the forums :)

Archived