Home

*It* has gone gold...

The_One

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dave Grohl

Someone didn't do their homework

It doesn't matter, I don't know how to show FPS anyway.

What? I don't get it.

EDIT: okay, do you have UT2003? We can compare benchmarks (C:\UT2003\System\Benchmark.exe)

Originally posted by Mike Windu

600 mgz Pentium 3.

127 Ram(I'm serious, it's one short, I get a stupid popup everytime I try to run JA "Are you sure you want to run this program, you are short of memory")

32 GB HD(dunno what this has to do with anything but it's pitiful)

6 year old default Intel Graphics Card.

I get like 20 fps in JA with lowest settings. I don't think I can play this.

Im not going to laugh at you, I think you already feel greatly humiliated. :indif:

TiE

Originally posted by TiE 23

Im not going to laugh at you, I think you already feel greatly humiliated. :indif:

Since when does having a less poerfull computer than others is humiliating ? Seriously man, you are not your computer, and your manliness is far from being determined by the speed of your processor or whatnot... :o

Mike has 1337 posts ! :p

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

Since when does having a less poerfull computer than others is humiliating ? Seriously man, you are not your computer, and your manhood is far from being determined by the speed of your processor or whatnot... :o

No no...comptuer power definitely defines manlihood. Mostly because I have one kickass computer. :indif:

Anyway, onto the original topic: I thought'd I never see the day.

I guess that's good news for just about everyone here but me. I didn't like the first HL, what with monsters, spacemen, aliens and what not. Same with Halo. I just don't get these games, or peoples obsessions with them. But ah well, I'm sure it'll be fun for those that are into it. I'll be getting MGS3 instead.

Originally posted by Treacherous Mercenary

It's hard to say and I don't get hung up over FPS anyways. :p Try to google for some tests yourself.

Neither do I. :p

I just don't want to buy a game that will run >15 fps on my comp.

Originally posted by IG-64

Hey, information slaves, stop talking about orgasms and give me my fps rating! :mad:

*puts fingers at temples* "WWWWOOOOUOOOHHHHHOOOOOOO!"

:p

I predict, (at high settings, 1024x748 rez, no AA or AF)

about a 30-35 fps :p

TiE

Archived