Home

A Test

FiEND_138

Hey! you are quite dark! :dev11: I only got a 45 and to the question you're eight years old and it's a sunny summer's afternoon, which of the following would have been your chosen activity? I answered pulling the legs off spiders and burning ants with magnifying glass ...yeah... I have been a real ant torturer in my young days and many insects have died by my hand! :burn1: I thought that was evil! :D

24!

Ahh… you are a rare positive force in the world - a true Jedi who knows that his talents must only be used for good. _Your powers are strong - you will never be tempted by the Dark Side of the Force. _Stay true young padawan on the path to serenity. _We are blessed to have Knights like you protecting us.

You people disgust me! :mad:

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

24!

Ahh… you are a rare positive force in the world - a true Jedi who knows that his talents must only be used for good. _Your powers are strong - you will never be tempted by the Dark Side of the Force. _Stay true young padawan on the path to serenity. _We are blessed to have Knights like you protecting us.

ahh, another ds user bites realizes the truth...:D

I got an actual 69! Makes me feel kind of all warm and Sith-y inside! :D

24!

Watch out there Jedi... discust can also lead you to the Darkside! :D

EDIT:

I guess disgust cant lead me to the dark side!

Oh yes it can young one, discust (a form of hate) is a definate dark emotion, and simply saying it isn't doesn't change that fact.

You should have stated you felt sorry for us all that is what a 'true' Lightsider would have said!

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Sith

Ooh you're a nasty piece of work. Scum of the Universe.

Fear lies deep within your heart and for you there is no hope of redemption - your destiny is set and it is one of evil… You would kill your own grandmother to get what you want - blinded by the Dark side you are…

Hence Darth in my name

:lightning FEEL MY WRATH!

Archived