Home

I just saw the Episode 3 trailer

Pho3nix

Originally posted by Whoopknacker

Thanks but well probably be able to see it tomorrow. Arent they going to put it with the Incredibles movie?

yes they are....which means If i ever go to see the Incredibles I might have to skip the previews....Im trying tp be super spoiler free for this one :D

mtfbwya

Good work done on the trailer. Personally, I think Ani looked just ugly. Like he was forced to live in a garbage can without shower for all the time between EP2 and EP3 and that's what turned him to the dark side. :p

Sidious looks like an old idiot which he is and the Vader armour strapped to the stretcher looks as if he was tied down by Rebels when they caught him or something. Otherwise, the trailer looks just great! :D

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

NO ! NO ! dont start the ROTS vs ROTK comparison argument

d00d! EYE t0tallee LUVED ROTK IT WUZ s0 much bett@r then ROTS wi|| ever B! LOLOMGZORZ! EYE wunder if legolas wuld beet Anuhkin! LOL.

<_<

>_>

Yes, even I am ashamed at how terrible that post just was :(

Originally posted by ET Warrior

d00d! EYE t0tallee LUVED ROTK IT WUZ s0 much bett@r then ROTS wi|| ever B! LOLOMGZORZ! EYE wunder if legolas wuld beet Anuhkin! LOL.

<_<

>_>

Two smilies to make up this post::eyeraise::disaprove

Originally posted by Stryker412

don't worry Astro, I saw the trailer today and it hardly gives more info than the return of vader which we all knew. The first 3/4 of the trailer was clips for all previous SW movies.

:eek:

If you slow it down, you see this huge battle over courascant. And Palpy and Mace fighting

Originally posted by ET Warrior

<_<

>_>

ET I cannot believe that came out of you.

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

The trailer was awesome.

This movie may yet save the prequels.

well this film is the one that its all been leading to with the prequels, the meat of the story that the three prequels were supposed to tell. i personally think it has a chance of surpassing the originals as well. just my opinion however.

Attack of The Clones wasnt so bad either, not up to the standard of the originals mind. it was only The Phantom Menace i thought was pretty lacking

Archived