Home

Whacy Avatars!!

kipperthefrog

*points to his AV*

Fun Fact: Out of all the time I've had it, I've had 2 users complain about how vulgar and inappropriate it is.

One of those users has been banned.

Lesson? Don't mess with the humping stormy.

:p

Just kidding - the other user was banned on completely other issues. I promise. :D

Originally posted by Jed

*points to his AV*

Fun Fact: Out of all the time I've had it, I've had 2 users complain about how vulgar and inappropriate it is.

One of those users has been banned.

Lesson? Don't mess with the humping stormy.

:p

Just kidding - the other user was banned on completely other issues. I promise. :D

Fun Fact Numero Dos: I have seen your avatar on another forum, if you want me to PM you the details I'll do so, although this begs the question of did you made your avatar yourself?

Originally posted by Tyrion

Fun Fact Numero Dos: I have seen your avatar on another forum, if you want me to PM you the details I'll do so, although this begs the question of if you made your avatar yourself?

Answer: no, I did not. This avatar was made by Reb, since he's the one that found the pic first.

It's been circulated around the net a few times, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were other people using it. It's unique at LF, though :D

Originally posted by JediMasterDude

Same here, thought it was Aragorn, but who's Muad'Dib

Muad'Dib's the main character from Dune, essentially he's the heir to his House, but he also has the ability to find the truth in men(a few women can find the truth in other women, but none have been able to do the same to men).

ET, if it would help to redeem myself in your eyes, I will admit I have not seen any dune movie(aside from one on the SciFi channel...but I think that was Children of Dune.)

Archived