Home

Woman Dies Attempting Balcony Handstand...the worlds gone insane!

CaptainRAVE

A woman from Florida thought it might be fun to try and relive her childhood by doing a handstand on a 2nd floor balcony railing

Unfourtunately for Molly Jerman, age 23, from Cape Coral, the words she uttered before her plummet "watch what I can still do" don't apply to her

She ultimately fell and died attempting the stunt, falling to the patio below. Police do not suspect foul play.

http://www.wftv.com/news/4103537/detail.html?treets=orlc&tml=orlc_12pm&ts=T&tmi=orlc_12pm_2955_11000201182005

its like hopping into a great white sharks mouth saying "I'm invincible" *chew* "ouch, oh the pain"!! FOOL!

afterwards, in heaven....

Molly- wow heaven is great

Guy 1- hey a new one!

Guy 2- how did you die? i died saving kids from a sinking bus while fighting off sharks

Guy 1- i died saving endangered tigers from poachers

Molly- *quietly* i died doing a hand stand on a balcony....

Guy 1&2- *stare blankly at Molly*

a true candidate for the Darwin Award.....

State of the Union:

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. Mr. Speaker, Vice President Cheney, members of Congress, distinguished guests, fellow citizens: As we gather tonight, our nation is at war, our economy is in recession, and the civilized world faces unprecedented dangers. Yet the state of our Union has never been stronger.

We last met in an hour of shock and suffering. In four short months, our nation has comforted the victims of Gravity, destroyed Afghanistan's gravity training camps, saved a people from the terrorists, and left a country in ruins.

America and Afghanistan are now allies against gravity. We'll be partners in rebuilding that country. And this evening we welcome the distinguished interim leader of a liberated Afghanistan: Chairman Hamid Karzai.

The might of the United States military is great. When I called our troops into action, I did so with complete confidence in their courage and skill. And tonight, thanks to them, we are winning the war on gravity. The man and women of our Armed Forces have delivered a message now clear to every enemy of the United States: Even 7,000 miles away, across oceans and continents, on mountaintops and in caves -- you will not escape the justice of this nation.

Our cause is just, and it continues. Our discoveries in Afghanistan confirmed our worst fears, and showed us the true scope of the task ahead. We have seen the depth of our enemies' hatred in videos, where they laugh about the loss of Molly Jerman. And the depth of their hatred is equaled by the madness of the destruction they design. We have found diagrams of American nuclear power plants and public water facilities, detailed instructions for making gravity guns, surveillance maps of American cities, and thorough descriptions of landmarks in America and throughout the world.

Our nation will continue to be steadfast and patient and persistent in the pursuit of two great objectives. First, we will shut down all gravity camps, disrupt the Gravity Terrorist Union's plans, and bring them to justice. And, second, we must prevent the terrorists and regimes who seek chemical, biological or gravitational weapons from threatening the United States and the world.

I come now, to announce that no WMD's have been discovered In Iraq; but the death of an innocent 23 year old has led us to believe that Gravity is allowing a terrorist network, to operate here, on our own soil.

But some governments will be timid in the face of this new WMD. And make no mistake about it: If they do not act, America will.

Our second goal is to prevent regimes that sponsor this WMD from threatening America or our friends and allies with weapons of mass destruction.

States like these, and their terrorist allies, and their weapons constitute an axis of evil, arming to threaten the peace of the world. By seeking gravity as a weapon of mass destruction, these regimes pose a grave and growing danger. They could provide these arms to terrorists, giving them the means to match their hatred. They could attack our allies or attempt to blackmail the United States. In any of these cases, the price of indifference would be catastrophic.

Steadfast in our purpose, we now press on. We have known freedom's price. We have shown freedom's power. And in this great conflict, my fellow Americans, we will see freedom's victory.

Thank you all. May God bless.

Archived