Home

Worst Game Ever

Curt-Man

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought about making a thread like this the other day, but forgot about it.

It would've gone like this:

What's the most worthless game you've ever bought/rented (spent money on) for each of your consoles?

For me it's

NES: Where's Waldo? (bought)

SNES: Frantic Flea (rented)

N64: Yoshi's Story (bought)

PC: Lego creator: Knight's Kingdom (bought, sadly)

And for the other consoles, I just don't remember.

City of Heroes... after the HOUR install and another 45 minutes of registration just to play online (which is a mp only game that you actually have to pay for) you get there only to have a 10 fps lag greet you... the only thing good about that game was the part before you went into the cities where you made your super- heroes... the rest of the game can be done without... 2/10

and Sacred gets a tight second... it looked promising with the Diablo 2 engine however they just turned it into a noob everquest with tis mechanics and all the idiots from battle net migrated over to screw it up also. 3/10

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/godsgenerals/index.html?q=gods+and+generals

click on video review, hilarious

As for worst game I played.. Only play good ones of course ;) But should be CS. Not because it's an unfinished game or something like it, but not my type.

So you're only comment on CoH is the server bandwidth? Guess that's in the US then. My time to install+register+create char: 5 mins.

Hmmm... at the moment i'd say Halo... if i have to endure one more combination of "bridge, then circular room" i'm going to throw IT off a bridge...

Otherwise:

ZX Spectrum: Airwolf (never got past first force field :mad: )

I rarely buy games without a bit of research, so I have had some disappointing games, but rarely bought any terrible ones.

I've had a lot of ones that were "almost great, but dragged down by the odd bad decision" though! That can be heartbreaking...

The demo of Phantom Menace WAS pretty awful though.

I think i bought a leisure suit larry game when a teenager... that sucked bigtime as well.

Originally posted by GothiX

The Sims isn't actually a BAD game, it's just made for younger audiences.

It's a good concept, but the game is just so stupid. It gets boring after an hour or so.

And I wouldn't say it's for young audiences.... *remembers the love bed and the sounds that came with it :(*

Archived