Home

Holy Crap on a stick!

Troopr-Undr-Fir

Originally posted by Rogue15

you're getting banned. censor bypasser.

R15, get over it.

That's some cool stuff there Troopr. They have some of the gymnasts around here do some shows at the Botanical Gardends japanese garden section sometimes. It's fun to watch.

PS: you might wanna reconsider your topic naming in the future though troopr, that isn't quite bypassing but it's not really considered a healthy choice.

Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

Actually, what they're doing is a sport called parkour. The things that they do is not really difficult - just the mindset you have to be in to do them is. It's very hard to make yourself do something so obviously suicidal. I can do some. It looks pretty cool. Stares from passersby: excellent. :p:D

Yeah, it wouldn't take much practice, just alot of courage, and a pinch of insanity. :joy:

In fact, even though I know I can't do any of that stuff, it makes me wannna jump around. Tomarrow i'll jump on the trampoline. Dont' worry, I won't get myself killed. :p

like any of you care. X)

Ahh yes, sorry about the title... I wasn't thinking.

heh, this morning in the semi-park thing in my complex there is a large wall in which kids draw on and play wallball, I decided to run it.

I tried for about 20 minutes to get 4 steps sideways on it. It was pretty sweet. I almost got five, but the last touch was just a little part of my heel.

Now just to find some buildings to jump :D

Maybe since I live in Vegas, I could bounce around the MGM :eek:

sweet...

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

Maybe since I live in Vegas, I could bounce around the MGM :eek:

sweet...

No, the stratosphere ;)

*Waits for paula francis ro do a story on a dude jumping off of the stratosphere*

PS:For those who don't know or watch CSI, paula francis is a newscaster for the local channel 8 news.

Archived