Home

Well, this sucks.

TK-8252

I just recieved word that my grandmother has died.

She was going to dinner when she started feeling dizzy and dropped dead. They couldn't revive her in the ambulence. That's all I know for now.

And I was going to fly out to California this summer to visit her. Why couldn't she have lasted a little longer so I could see one more time? :(

condolences to you and your family.

On my mum's side my grandfather died when I was 9 or so. My grandmother died last year. I didnt get to know my other grandparents as they lived overseas, they have both passed away now too...

for those of you with living grandparents....savour the moments you are with them. Sure they may be a bit strange, cranky or even smelly, but they are your heritage, and you can actually learn alot from them :)

mtfbwya

As one of many here who has felt the loss of a grandparent, I offer you my sincere condolences.

I have a very large family, and many of them are getting up in years, so I'm no stranger to the loss of a loved one. It never gets easy, and it's always very sad.

Take comfort in the company of others with whom you are close.

Yeah, I love my grandmas. My grandpa on my dad's side died before I was born, I think cause he smoked. And my grandpa on my mom's side died from a rare disease when I was about 6 or 7. Both of my great grandpas died before I was born, and my great grandmas dies just a few years ago.

I jut hope it doesn't carry on to me and my bro >_>

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

for those of you with living grandparents....savour the moments you are with them. Sure they may be a bit strange, cranky or even smelly, but they are your heritage, and you can actually learn alot from them :)

Amen to that. Cherish the moments you have with your grandparents because they're not going to be around much longer. :(

Originally posted by Pie™

*hugs TK*

Are you trying to make me feel worse? :(:)

i know how you feel TK, my grandfather just died last tuesday while i was in a trip around germany...:( , but well he had cancer and i knew that i wasnt going to see him again after i came back from the trip so before going i stayed the last evening with him and i could say him bye, thats all, i just cant remember it without getting my eyes full of tears

Sorry to hear that TK, its a shame that you had no clue so you could spend some more time with her. :( I'm lucky I some kind of warning for my grandmother, she caught cancer about a week ago, so hopefully I'll get to spend some time with her.

I'm sorry man. Both of my paternal grandparents died a while ago. I wish I could have known them more. I went to India a lot and all, it's just that their hearing and speech was aged. They also spoke in Hindi, which I am not too good at.

Sorry again.

:(

:fett:

Archived