Home

*ding ding* My all time new favorite accusation in JKA

RpTheHotrod

Well, some of yall know me ingame, while others do just from the forums. I'm strictly against hacks, cheats, and the use of exploits.

I'm a good player, and tough to beat. Because of this, I am often accused of cheating somehow...although no one can ever say exactly how.

Pretty much used to it, but last night, I have a new "All Time Favorite Accusation"

I won't post the link because...this isn't exactly a place where everyone plays JKA....but I'm posting this part cuz you're all my fellow swampies...and this was just too good to keep in.

and the new winning accusation is that....

#include uses third party hack applications because his playstyle clearly defies the mechanics of the game.

Whoa, now that's a lovely accusation :D I should put that on my website sometime.

:p

Ya, Im totally against cheats, hacks, some mods, and cheap players. I never really got into the whole JA thing, im still kinda a JO guy. ( In fact I found my JO game the other day and was playing it.)

Playing the game with cheat/hacks makes the game seem boring and dumb when you play "regularly."

Whoever has the time to write hacks....ummmn...shouldnt :D

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

thats pretty cool Rp. you must be damn good. My fave part of JA was making the twilek girl wear as least clothes as possible :D

mtfbwya

So... I'm not the only JK pervert here... <_<

BOT, Somebody should make a device that will negate all forms of cheats on a server, maybe all servers.

Wait, maybe there'll be another hack around it.

Slightly off topic, but I been playing the XBOX version of JA ALOT lately on live. First server I got on, VERY first game, I got kicked after I basically killed everyone...and double kills be damned. I found that I seem to be better at this game with a console controller than a mouse and keyboard. Who knew? I wasn't TERRIBLE at the pc version but now I get crap like kids want to form clans. I don't personally feel i'm that great, but I seem to do really really well with the lightstaff....it's the Maul in me....

I haven't been accused of cheating, but i am getting to a point. Lots of kids on these servers seem to think your cheating when you are doing really well. I think it's the age gap. Most of us have been honing our skills since Outcast, and these kids jut got into it like six weeks ago. Am I wrong? :xp:

meh ur good mate... we had a good time on that CTF server the other night... too bad most of them were nubs whining back n forth... but your legit dont sweat it.

oh and P.S. i am a BWN regular and I actually got banned from the KOR clan duel server from accusations of using AIMBOT????? asjkdfhkjasdhfjkasdh

Ive even gotten banned for not typing in !stats there from UltimateDuels after i waxed the admin with 100 left 3 in a row.

aim-whore maybe... but never...ever... cheetz... sigh.

pps. the single saber is strong in me.. :D

Originally posted by Nalukai

pps. the single saber is strong in me.. :D

I think you're in the wrong forum... :indif:

I think Astro might have a link, if you're interested :^:

And I've been on a server with you once, never got a chance to duel you myself Rp

But You had a butt load of kills

And I've also seen that video of you a while ago

I'm a believer :p

But sadly, I must buy a new JA, because mine went the way of poop in a to'let

:( x 2

Just an update. That clan (GIA, btw) started trying to send members to flame, insult, and "raid" (generally causing problems) on the servers I chill at.

Then again, I am an admin at those places.... failed raid, big time.

Seriously, some people need to grow up. It's a friggin game. There will always be someone better. There is someone better than me, and there is someone better than that person. You don't go accusing someone who beats you of hacks, and then sending people into servers to try to cause all these problems in revenge...

sorta on topic... Rp, you would prolly know, were those Fallen Knights lFKl guys ever any good. Heck they used to carry on like they were at the JA/JO forumb back in the day ...

I tried JO on the GC once, horrific :( I'll stick to the pc controls thanks

Ive posted this pic before, but this is what happenned to my copy of JA when KOTOR came out :p

JKA > KOTOR imho

KOTOR is only singleplayer...and you have no real control outside of pressing buttons and sitting back and watch the queued up specials work.

JKA is almost complete control over what your character does....and it's multiplayer. :D

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

JKA is almost complete control over what your character does....and it's multiplayer. :D

all that requires skill and a broadband connection...astro has neither :( I prefer deep and meaningful conversations - which explains why Im an RPG nut ie Astro <3 : NWN/KOTOR/Final Fantasy :D

you didnt answer about the fallen knights... :p I gotta know !!

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

sorta on topic... Rp, you would prolly know, were those Fallen Knights lFKl guys ever any good. Heck they used to carry on like they were at the JA/JO forumb back in the day ...

I tried JO on the GC once, horrific :( I'll stick to the pc controls thanks

Ive posted this pic before, but this is what happenned to my copy of JA when KOTOR came out :p

There should be some international law against video game abuse. It's people like you that make my job difficult. :(

By the way.....Kotor has one very important thing missing....online multiplayer. Course you probably don't play nice with others anyways...so I i'm not surprised at all. :(

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

... Course you probably don't play nice with others anyways...so I i'm not surprised at all. :(

the only multiplayer I do are private LANs and multi-tapping on my ps2 - usually a sports game like soccer, hockey, golf. After a few beers, a few cheap tackles, missed shots or bad putts, fistfights ensue.....it's part of the fun man....c'mon !!!! It's much more impersonal to swear at some 12yo Norwegian kid playing as "Bl4ck_M3tal_Wiz4rd" and kicking my a$$ in NWN :p

mtfbwya

I know all about accusations of people you're better than, calling you a cheater and whatnot.

Back when I played Halo 2 me and my friends were pretty durn good, and we would DESTROY some people, and we often got accused of using standby to make the other team lag, because there's no way we could kill them so much.

But I'll admit that I'm more with Astro as far as game choice, RPG's are my personal favorite.

Though this isn't the thread to discuss that.

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

Just an update. That clan (GIA, btw) started trying to send members to flame, insult, and "raid" (generally causing problems) on the servers I chill at.

Wow. That is so weird. I hate the GIA clan. When I play on this one server. I think its called FFA Flight Zone, the map is Naboo Hills 2.1 and when the GIA people join they just get in TIE fighters and kill everything in the air and on the ground. They pad lame too, but when someone else pad lames them or shoots them on the ground they complain. I find them just retarded.

@ET I have heard about that standby thing. That is the worse excuse anyone can use when they are getting beat. Here is another bad excuse. My friend uses a voice masking, but he claims he doesn't. He says his mic is messed up. It's rather funny.

Mhm.. gotta love that, huh?

I've had similar accusations back when I played JA, and so I always went to the particular clan server, fought the best duelist on their server, then got banned :D

I also did it with guns, (everyone knows how bad clans hate snipers ;)) and killed them with that.

I really get hated on.

So then I just canned JA and went with RPGs :D

Archived