Home

It has happened...

Lady Jedi

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, thats great news lady jedi :D

since lexxy hasnt been around, I have always been advocating we make things a bit more female friendly. eg. getting rid of the 'hot women pics' thread.... but poor Astro just gets told to bugger off... Im glad the (aptly named) Aristotle had the wisdom to action something to dispel the increasing boys club mentality that is affecting various areas.

Hopefully the presence of an identifiably female mod will make this place more female friendly :D

hey, congrats also to Jed !! ah, how I would love to be an admin, and crush uncool supermods with a wave of my mighty hand! but alas, Astro has far too many detractors for anything like that to *ever* happen (probably a good thing too!)

w00tage Lady Jedi and Jed !!

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Im glad the (aptly named) Aristotle had the wisdom to action something to dispel the increasing boys club mentality that is affecting various areas.

.....I hate to be the one to say this, as I'm quite embarassed...but you seem to have something on your nose Astro....

:xp:

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Im glad the (aptly named) Aristotle had the wisdom to action something to dispel the increasing boys club mentality that is affecting various areas.

Hopefully the presence of an identifiably female mod will make this place more female friendly :D

Seems to me the only non-female friendly-ness is in your mind. I fail to see any boys club crap at all. If there is a lack of femininity it's not our fault but that of the female members not being vocal enough.

Congradulations on your Moderator appointment. I think what this does prove is that quality of posts not quantity is what makes a good moderator. Instead of having 3000 ones that are below par with quality, she has 300 high quality ones that contribute to the community. (i hope im right :p)

But as Uncle Ben said: "with great power comes great responsibility." Enjoy

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Yeah, we're all having a wild party over the internet with touchy feely goin on.

* Spends hours in the shower * Still not clean!

Welcome to the tedium that is moderating at Lucasforums. :)

Originally posted by Jo

I think what this does prove is that quality of posts not quantity is what makes a good moderator. Instead of having 3000 ones that are below par with quality, she has 300 high quality ones that contribute to the community. (i hope im right :p)

No no no, all wrong. It's about ability to kick ass without the slighest amount of mercy.

Originally posted by GothiX

None of our mods are actually working anyway. :p

Being as the forums have been down for about 1/3 of the summer, how could you POSSIBLY know that?

Remember when YOU can't view the forums, WE can't view them either. :/

Congrats Lady Jedi, usually....moderators don't post they're own congrats threads, but things have been a bit chaotic in recent days.

Being as the forums have been down for about 1/3 of the summer, how could you POSSIBLY know that?

Hopefully everyone has noticed the major improvement since the last upgrade.

Since the move we have been up 100% of the time with almost zero strains on the server... this with all functions enabled.

We believe the hardware issues are finally well behind us at this point.

Okay, everyone:

@Groovy: Yes, I know, but I didn't post my own B-day thread so I consider this okay. Plus, I used it to say thanks rather than just congratulate myself. :D

@Sith: You're right, I've been a lurker; it's fun, but I'll see about maybe laying off of that...or not. Do you need to know about me in order to be okay with this?

@Astro: Whatever. It's girls' fault for not being noticed here; and with guys like you around I can see why they're so quiet about it. :p

@Dravis: Thanks. :D

@Everyone else: If anyone has any problem with me or my rank shoot me a PM. Let's not bother Aristotle too much; he just happened to give me more credit than I deserve, and we can't fault him for that. :)

Originally posted by Lady Jedi

@Sith: You're right, I've been a lurker; it's fun, but I'll see about maybe laying off of that...or not. Do you need to know about me in order to be okay with this?

Just helps the whole teamwork thing. Plus it helps me know what kind of person you are so I know what I can and cannot joke about.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Just helps the whole teamwork thing. Plus it helps me know what kind of person you are so I know what I can and cannot joke about.

Oy, this could take a while. Let's see here:

I like to read a lot, but not so much in the summer. I mainly work with horses and I like to be on the river. Music is crucial; ya know a bit of everything, except rap. Blegh.

Joke about what you want. I don't care. I tend to be rather acceptant of other people's views. To each their own right?

Hey, Rhett, glad to see you're back. :D

Anyways there we go. Anything else, PM me. Is this thread over now? It seems as if everyone's said their mind on the issue...

BTW, ETWarrior, thanks for the MSN suggestion, but you're not getting my e-mail that easily. :p

Archived