Home

Well Well Well, Five Years

Boba Rhett

Yay!

Now post more. :mad:

:p

Originally posted by Prime

Congrats Rhett. But you should really be careful about specifying what kind of love you want to be showered with...

Hnyeheheheheheh, gross.[/PeterGriffin]

Congrats! 5 years...wow.

That's half a decade!:D </Captain Obvious>

By the time my 5 years rolls around, I'll be done with highschool....scary thought there.

But yes, again, congrats. I dunno why, but the idea of 5 years fascinates me...:confused:

Congrats Rhettski. LF would suxrz if it wasnt for laid back fellows like yourself who like a good wisecrack. Great Work !! :)

*looks into crystal ball*

hmm..I reach 5 years in 2 years...I dont think this place will be as busy anymore ??

Unless they bring out a Jedi Knight game that needs a 1 gig vid card to run ...but even despite that it wouldnt be better than KOTOR4 :p

mtfbwya

congrats in showing you have no real life Rhett!! :p

Next April marks my fourth year here, so i imagine ill still be here or at least at EB cause there are some really good people around here/there.

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

...or should i say INDONESIAN SLAVE CHILDREN!

umm...no. I work with Indonesian/East Timorese families on a daily basis. They're wonderful people who've been through hell due to unrest/socioeconomic and political issues plaguing that region.... No funny Dath...

just stick to the slave elves...they love it :)

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

umm...no. I work with Indonesian/East Timorese families on a daily basis. They're wonderful people who've been through hell due to unrest/socioeconomic and political issues plaguing that region.... No funny Dath...

mtfbwya

excuse me for my unwitting prejudice, just an old habbit from all the taunting of rhett Obi and several other old swampies used to do, perhaps we could find something else to say implying that he really doesnt have elves working for him

Happy fifth anniversary, Rhett. ;) May there be many more!

I'm approaching my fourth this October November (since the Great Merge screwed me over :(). Scary to think of all that time, really.

*gives you a pack of colourfully knitted elf-socks to use as you see fit*

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

mtfbwya

>_>

It's an old joke, Rhett used to say "Elves" made his welcome baskets, everyone else said that it was slave children.

Archived