Home

Is there Downloadable Xbox Live Content?

Wantaskillet

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
yes there is downloadable content for XBOX TSL

its called mod your XBOX

and go to http://www.pcgamemods.com

I want to add mods for the x-box versions of KotOR and KotOR II. How do I start, and has anyone made an .exe file that can be put into a CD or DVD type file system that can be used like the jade empire limited ed. extra disc.

i.e. -insert disc, x-box acquires information, put game in, play...

• 2 weeks later...

He means soldering a mod chip to your XBox and transfering files to it though the mod chip. You can get a mod chip online and a soldering iron and other supplies at a Radio Shack or something. Just get a 25 watt soldering iron, some 22 gauge solder, and follow the instructions that came with the chip. You'll need a fair amount of skill with a soldering iron to pull it off though.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
:eyeraise: Um? Look at Xbx_Inthusiast's post (2 posts up) he gives a link. ;)

Actually Xbx_Inthusiast was talking about modding saves and things like that. To use a mod from PCGM you'd have to install KotOR to your XBox HD and add them to an Override folder (or something along those lines), and you can't install a game to your XBox HD with an Action Replay and/or crossover cables ;)

The time/money/effort of modding an XBox isn't really worth it though, personally I'd rather use a PC instead and save myself 20-40 bucks and the 10 minutes or so of heating up my soldering iron and soldering something on to my XBox (which I did a while back, despite my hatred of soldering things).

• 2 weeks later...

hi there all Canderous ordo here ive been reading a few of your posts and there is a way to get to the downloadble thing for the xbox ok lets run through step by step on how to do this ok you will need cable or dsl modem ethernet cable (RJ-45)or cable or dsl modem cable dsl router wan/up link lan ports and cable pc and cable this is a link you could check out http://www.xbox live.com but to use the service you will need a code and its diffent for every xbox you will need to set up xbox live account to play online heres how

1. insert an xbox live starter kit or game disk into the tray check game packing to see if the game supports xbox live

2.from within the game select xbox live at this point the console will try and go online if it works create your xbox live account and entering your code when asked

if the xbox cannot go online you will get an error message

step 3 if you cannot go online use network setup in the xbox dashbord to enter some network settings you may need to enter such things like a host name mac address

or an ISP user name contact your broadband provider if you dont once you have the infomation enter it in the dashbord

need more help

should you have any problems connecting to x box live service DO NOT ATTEMPT to take apart service or modify the console or peripherls in any way doing so could present the risk of serious injury or death from electric shock or fire and also void your warranty for more help i can recomend seing the xbox live as stated above these are some service numbers that you can call

uk product service 0800 587 1102

that should help you out with connecting to internet to get downloadable update let me know if you have any further problems

Archived