Home

tattoos

warchild75

Just curious as to how many of you have tattoos?.I have raa the egyption sun god on my right arm and a load of tribal work from my left shoulder all the way down my arm.Who else has tattoos?p.s how do you post links to websites as mine is featured on a website and id love to show it off. :)

i dont have any tattoos, but i've been meaning to get one for like a year now, but i'm too broke. for a while i was telling my friends i thought it would be funny to get an armband tattoo that was a bunch of those Barrel of Monkeys monkeys with their arms chained all around my arm, but now i'm considering getting a more realistic drawing of a chimp or monkey on my upper arm or the back of my shoulder. (i'm an biological anthro major, planning on being a primatologist, incase you were wondering what my deal with monkeys is)

Personally, I would never put one on me that I didn't design myself. I have been an artist for over 15 years and I still haven't drawn anything I would consider wearing permanently. I think they are fine if they are tasteful, but I firmly believe they only look good on men. IMHO, women should never get tattoos. I once heard a saying that for every tattoo a person has, deduct 10 IQ points...but where women are concerned, if she is a "Perfect 10" she will be a "4" if I see a tattoo on her.

^^^^

really?? hmm, i've kinda found some women a bit more attractive by having a tattoo. i guess its all dependant on the individual.

and for the record, its illegal to get a tattoo within SC borders. off the record, i don't have one because i'm not sure if i really want one. *shrugs*

and for the record, its illegal to get a tattoo within SC borders.*shrugs*

Really? I thought that Oklahoma was the only place tattooing was illegal. Really quite stupid if you ask me. Ranks up there with seatbelt and helmet laws. Just another way our freedoms are diminishing day by day.

well, let me rephrase that: its illegal to own a tatto parlor in SC. if you want to buy some tattoo equipment to put tattoos on yourself, thats OK. you're just not allowed to put them on anybody else. honestly, if i was really strung out on getting a tattoo, one of my friends has a tattoo parlor down in Georgia where i would probably go.

but, i'm not really interested at the moment, so... meh.

Really? I thought that Oklahoma was the only place tattooing was illegal. Really quite stupid if you ask me. Ranks up there with seatbelt and helmet laws. Just another way our freedoms are diminishing day by day.

nope that ranks up there with it is illegal to spite on the ground on sundays

yes that is a real law in wisconsin

Well if people are stupid enough to want to ride a motorcycle without a helmet, I say let them! Less "retard sperm" in the gene pool. lol Seatbelts on the otherhand, Im sorta indifferent about. Ive always worn mine, was taught as a little kid to wear one... so its nothing to me.

So.. as for tattoos... I have 5. I drew them all myself. One on my right leg, one on my left upper arm, and 3 on my back. The largest one, is on my lower back, and is a bunch of small stars arranged in a pattern to look like a larger star. A friend of a friend drew the pic and I fell in love with it. All the other tatts are small, kanji, an arabic word, and 2 tribal designs.

So I guess Im ugly now...

I also have 5 piercings - all in my ears, so dont get any kinky thoughts. :p

So.. as for tattoos... I have 5. I drew them all myself. One on my right leg, one on my left upper arm, and 3 on my back. The largest one, is on my lower back, and is a bunch of small stars arranged in a pattern to look like a larger star. A friend of a friend drew the pic and I fell in love with it. All the other tatts are small, kanji, an arabic word, and 2 tribal designs.
i have to ask: which kanji symbol did you choose??

Two kanji actually, they translate to Sea Dreams... and I know thats what they mean because I actually used a dictionary to look them up, instead of picking them out from a board in the tattoo shop... >_>

I didnt care at the time how you said the kanji in Japanese though, now that Im learning the language, Ill have to hunt down the two kanji heh.

Sugoi (cool), I shall post a pic of it at some point, have to get camera and take a pic. heh. :) Ill try to get the arabic word in there too, it means "girl", and I researched this one too... I had to practically learn the alphabet just so I could read the dictionary lol

Edit: "waai" means cool (or so I was told), sugoi actually means awesome, but I think it can be used to mean expressions like neat and cool as well...

Okay, I'm neeeeeeever gonna get a tattoo,...unless they come out with bioenhancing twodimensional nanobot exoskeletons that make me look like tron:D

I didn't know they where illegal anywhere?

As for seatbelts, I just payed $65 so I'll wear mine for a little while,

At least they didn't get me when I was going C10:D

I know I've posted my tat somewhere on these forums?? I think maybe The Swamp, but since the thread is here.. might as well...

I'm a big Spider-Man collector (aka freak :xp: ) so I got inked with Spidey...

Spidey Tat

as well as random piercings that I'm not posting :spin:

As far as Body Art, to each their own IMO. If you don't like/want it, then don't get it done, simple as that. It's a personal choice for the 'wearer' so quite bluntly (and not trying to be an ass), but I could care less what others thought about tatoos. If I like it, and want to wear/ink it.. then I'll get it done ;)

When I'm an old-(er) fart and have a tatoo... then I'll be an old-fart with a tatoo. I'm personally not one to really bend to someone else's opinion/views that conflict with my own private life and I don't think I'll really care when I'm a grumpy old man either ... hehehe...

Why it would be illegal is beyond me :rolleyes:

I know I've posted my tat somewhere on these forums?? I think maybe The Swamp, but since the thread is here.. might as well...

I'm a big Spider-Man collector (aka freak :xp: ) so I got inked with Spidey...

Spidey Tat

as well as random piercings that I'm not posting :spin:

As far as Body Art, to each their own IMO. If you don't like/want it, then don't get it done, simple as that. It's a personal choice for the 'wearer' so quite bluntly (and not trying to be an ass), but I could care less what others thought about tatoos. If I like it, and want to wear/ink it.. then I'll get it done ;)

When I'm an old-(er) fart and have a tatoo... then I'll be an old-fart with a tatoo. I'm personally not one to really bend to someone else's opinion/views that conflict with my own private life and I don't think I'll really care when I'm a grumpy old man either ... hehehe...

Why it would be illegal is beyond me :rolleyes:

Well said that man i couldnt agree more. :guiness:

P.s where is the swamp i have heard a lot of you mention it?

Archived