Home

The Official AHTO "Cool Stuff" Thread :) (56k warning)

Astrotoy7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want them to come out with Castlevania: Bloodlines for Genesis which was my favorite Castlevania for the available consoles. Symphony of the Night is definitely the best one ever but its for PS1 so the VC will never see it unfortunately.

*pic of Resident Evil 4 for Wii*

Can't wait to play this. My family room is torn apart because we just finished painting it so when the tv and everything gets moved back I'll get the Wii set back up.

I heard that RE4 for the Wii was well done. Looks like a decent shoot-based game for the Wii finally. All the other shooter-based games I've seen thus far or tried are awful or disappointing.

I love the cover design as well, the comm badge surrounded by the station graphic, almost makes me wanna get a tattoo.

zOMG...geeky!

I saw all of DS9 and TNG on TV on first run...when you kids were still playin marbles and tee-ball :violin:

I even experienced the geeky halcyon days of when TNG and DS9 ran together... (Ds9/Voy and Voy/Ent does *not* compare)

mtfbwya

^^^I got that, it's awesome. However I need to wait till I get a new PC [hopefully by next weekend] to install the games other than KOTOR 1 which is already installed.

Eh?

The other ones should work fine, what's your PC specs?

The only one I won't be able to install is Republic Commando because I don't have Pixel Shader support cause I have a dinosaur GPU (Geforce 4 MX 4000)...But that'll be the next thing I post in this thread hopefully, a nice new (budget) GPU (Ati of course ;), probably the X1550, more than good enough for what I'll be using it for, and quite cheap at £45)

I had a lot of fun playing those games from the Best of PC set. I finally was able to play Knights of the Old Republic from it. I'm happy I did. I also finally got to play Republic Commando, which I really enjoyed. As well as Battlefront, in which, I have completed on the PS2, but it was still fun on the PC. I haven't played Empire at War mainly because I have already completed it. And I tried some Jedi Knights II, but I was horrible at it and I am stuck at a point. Though, I may try playing again.

New tattoo:

XIIItat.jpg

That is my collar bone in case you're wondering...

I had a lot of fun playing those games from the Best of PC set. I finally was able to play Knights of the Old Republic from it. I'm happy I did. I also finally got to play Republic Commando, which I really enjoyed. As well as Battlefront, in which, I have completed on the PS2, but it was still fun on the PC. I haven't played Empire at War mainly because I have already completed it. And I tried some Jedi Knights II, but I was horrible at it and I am stuck at a point. Though, I may try playing again.

Keep going on JK2, you won't regret it.

Have you got your lightsaber yet? Cause that's when the fun begins even more!

Based on this

The main character has the same tattoo on the exact same place to brand him as a member of the XX, he was the hitman framed into assasinating the president (much like the JFK assasination), but there's plot twists and such after that, brilliant comic I grew up with and I still love it to this day...

Edit

Got this stuff today:

Wookiewins.jpg

Detail:

WookieDetail.jpg

PS2games.jpg

4 (decent) games for £10 ($20), not bad!

Archived