Home

The Official AHTO "Cool Stuff" Thread :) (56k warning)

Astrotoy7

ts the logitech Ultra flat keyboard...I cant find them on newegg for you US peeps.
Wow, they really don't seem be sold anywhere in the U.S. Even Logitech's U.S. site doesn't feature it, only their U.K./Europe one.

Astro taunts the U.S. at every turn. :fist::p

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The FF III Remake on the DS is simply sublime... :)
I would really like to try that game,it will be great to play a FF game (updated to 3D) that was only released, like a lot of great games in Japan (of course i have played the original FF III, there are always ways and means ;) Unfortunately i haven't got a DS yet! :(

However now that i have a Wii, i would like to explore the whole Wii-DS connectivity thing, plus i'll like to get Final Fantasy III amongst other DS titles like Pokemon Pearl & Diamond versions (call me sad, but i kinda like the pokemon games, always have :D )

Wow, they really don't seem be sold anywhere in the U.S. Even Logitech's U.S. site doesn't feature it, only their U.K./Europe one.

Astro taunts the U.S. at every turn. :fist::p

lolz...it is my mission in life.

I'd send you one but postage would be twice the price of the keyb ! Maybe ebay ?

Seriously, theyre all over the place here, I got mine in a bargain bin at EB for $10 on a 'half price' sale day

mtfbwya

Get a mac tk... be like the kewl kidz on the block ;):lol:

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=162919D6&nplm=MB110LL/A

or if you want wireless:

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=AF05038F&nplm=MB167LL/A

Man they must have artists working alongside designers over there. I love the styling. ~tk

Its the logitech Ultra flat keyboard...I cant find them on newegg for you US peeps. Theyre all over the place here - $20 damn dollars !! I dont mind it at all

Tis very sexy indeed, and only £9.38 on CCL, good stuff! *bookmarked*

Edit:

JE.jpg

w00t, only £5 (that's 10 dollars!!!), too bad my Graphics Card sucks, I'll have to update that first, donations are welcome :)

Okay so what we have here is a slightly modified Altoids tin which now doubles as an iPod charger.

I have no clue what to say to this. On one hand, part of my brain is screaming "NERD!" However, another part of my brain is thinking "This actually looks useful." Although one thing is sure: Someone has too much time on their hands if they're making battery chargers out of an Altoids tin :xp:

Still, alot of my friends complain about their iPod chargers being screwy, so maybe these are more useful than the mass-produced charger.

minus geek points for the charger.... its actually practical and inconspicuous... which are two utterly non geeky things... compared to the glasses for example :)

Ther are similar gadgets for PDAs and mobile phones :)

@NegSun !! damn thats cheap for JE. I need to buy a new copy...but theyre still a bit pricey here :(

mtfbwya

simple. I lost my other one :(

theyre quite cheap at EB - picked the one with the snazzy box/artwork/poster for half price t'other day :)

You might be interested to hear negsun, I run it at 2560 x 1600 with no problems at all :) PRETTY

mtfbwya

lolz you're lucky this board is PG :xp:

Yeah I got the one with the artwork and stuff as well, at least I can look at that :)

And how on earth does one lose a copy of such a great game?

And how on earth does one lose a copy of such a great game?

very long story :p

It's BioWare - I will always buy their stuff...you cant go wrong !! I cant think of a BioWare release that was bad...seriously! I wish I had bought that original NWN collectors edition that had the T-shirt... but I was in an relatively impoverished phase of my life back then, so it wasnt to be :(

I cant wait for the NWN2 exp. :)

Edit: Just for you NegSun, in case you were wondering how pretty the game looks at that rez ;) ...ignore my prettiness for the moment :D

jadenmezp5.png

mtfbwya

I hate how a lot of gaming mice are set up only for righties. I'm a lefty, and they don't make any for us--or if they do, they're darn hard to find unless there's a special order place, which probably would cost a mint.

Jae. I have a tournament gamer friend who's a lefty... he insists the G3 is better than sliced bread and kittens :) (its an ambidextrous gaming mouse)

659.1.0.jpg

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/139&cl=us,en

and for normal stuff/wireless option, theres the MX 610 for Lefties

1469.1.0.jpg

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/168&cl=us,en

these dont cost any more or less than their right handed counterparts...

special mention for the pricey but awesome new logitech air mouse.... works like a pointer too.... I wonder if it transfers over to gaming wiimote style :) The home theater peeps love this one....if they werent so pricey, Id definitely go for one too :)

1494.1.0.jpg

4484.1.0.jpg

lolz *collects cheque from logitech*

mtfbwya

I hate how a lot of gaming mice are set up only for righties. I'm a lefty, and they don't make any for us--or if they do, they're darn hard to find unless there's a special order place, which probably would cost a mint.

I think the Fatal1ty is a reasonable mouse for lefty use. Then again even though I am a lefty I use normal mouse and keyboard setup. (and normal tableware setup mostly)

Speaking of which, think about videogame controllers... now thats where you get problems. Wii is all good since it works both hands, but for some of the more complicated custom controllers its kinda annoying.

Archived