Home

X3 Teaser Out

Lightsaberboy

Anyone notice the Juggernaught? He looked kinda puny, but I guess we will have to wait and see if he does it well in the movie. The whole picking up the golden gate bridge scene is gonna be awesome. Also I wonder who's funeral it is, might be for Jean and I dont really see Proffessor X anywhere in that scene. Looks like Brett is gonna do a good job where Bryan left off. Also rumors are that the movie is gonna be called X3 The Last Stand. I hope its not the last movie, I really like these Marvel movies, and would like them to keep on coming out. Also anyone here that after Superman and and Wolverines Run, Singer is wanting to do a Star Trek movie?

im kinda disappointed that nightcrawler isnt gonna return, and it looks like gambit's not gonna be in it either, but otherwise it looks cool.

and i just noticed that the guy who plays Angel used to be the kid from Flash Forward opposite Jewel Statie aka Kaylee from Firefly! lol

6.jpg

Angel

7.jpg

Callisto

8.jpg

Juggernaut

9.jpg

Shadowcat

10.jpg

Jean Grey.

No nightcrawler? that sucks!

Who the heck are Angel, Callisto and Shadowcat????? What about gambit?

I thought Jean was going all phoenixy?

Is that vinnie jones as juggernaut????? Rock on!!

He rules, but he's also really skinny... are those fake muscles?? he he..

PS/ anyone seen the deleted scene from Fantastic Four where reed turns into wolverine?

I thought Jean was going all phoenixy?

I have a feeling they're trying to keep the Phoenic line under wraps, of course those of us that actually know about the x-men realize she's going to be Phoenix.

Is that vinnie jones as juggernaut????? Rock on!!

He rules, but he's also really skinny... are those fake muscles?? he he..

Yeah, he did bulk up a bit, but he's got a rather small frame compared to the kind they'd need to have him Juggernaut bulked. I'm actually kinda glad they didn't go real far with the muscle mass to where it feels cartoony. Look at the Hulk and The Thing, they just didn't seem.... real.

If they keep it more along the lines of the Hulk tv series, he should be good.

Archived