Home

None Fighting Planets

rhinomatt

Do you mean planets that weren't all about fighting. If that is the case I would agree. I love the huge battles and all the fighting, but I would definitely like extra stuff to do on the planet to add to it. Dantooine had a ton of extra stuff to do (at least in KoTOR 1) and Onderon had a cool and fun battle to take part in with tons of fighting. A combination of the two on each planet would be much cooler.

I'd be happy with a good mix of fighting/non-fighting activities. I'm OK with some planets having more or less fighting as long as it balances out relatively well. We're supposed to be going after the bad guys, after all, and so we're going to end up in a lot of battles as a result. I wouldn't mind making a stop for some juma juice now and then, though. :)

In k1 I really enjoyed Taris: there was a good balance between fights, side quests, mini-puzzles, etc. There was a lot of variety and the quests were not following each other but were interlaced (finding Batila, finding the Serum, finding the "apprentice", finding a way to get out of that planet, etc. were all done at the same time.)..now just imagine similar planets with a lightsaber :D

In k1 I really enjoyed Taris: there was a good balance between fights, side quests, mini-puzzles, etc. There was a lot of variety and the quests were not following each other but were interlaced (finding Batila, finding the Serum, finding the "apprentice", finding a way to get out of that planet, etc. were all done at the same time.)..now just imagine similar planets with a lightsaber :D

I likey, I likey. Not everything is about fighting. However, there must be some action. What conflicts can be used as a substitute for battle?

yea i loved taris, it gave me a vision of how earth would be like in the future. I liked the quests too I'd love it if they put Taris is Star Wars Galaxies, that would be my place lol

^Sorry. *Ahem* :) As I was going to say, I do want a mix. While I didn't really like Taris, it had a nice balance, and I think that it would be nice to have a couple planets with that kind of mix between fighting and sidequests.

yea, Taris was awsome! i would like to see mabe two plantets like this in K3

I've understood rhinomatt... Yes, I'd like to. It's because not every planet has war or something on it. And a neutral status (like on Maanan) is a... part of an athmosphere.

yea, i carnt remember the planet blowing up. maby we go to another city on Taris.
I think the sith whouldn't destroy one city, they whould destroy all. Do you remember Malak's words? "Destroy the entire planet". That means: at best for Taris - to destroy all the cities, at worst - turn a planet into asteroid field. Just as Han Solo sad in the "New Hope" - "They whould need thousands of ships" (or something like that, I have localised version). Perhaps the sith had thousands of ships.

Archived