Home

You are on this council, but we do not grant you the rank of Master.

Jeff

Well after a very long break from modding I'm back with a new mod to work on. This time around I will be using the council chambers module that Doom_Dealer found for us last year. One of the ideas suggested originally when the chambers were posted was a Holowan council, and I loved this idea. Since no one has done it yet, and I think it would be a killer mod, I've decided to give it a go. In the mod I will include:

-12 modders as the Jedi Council in the 12 council seats

-Other Holowan modders scattered throughout the chambers

-individual dialogue for each modder

I will also probably try to include some kind of sparring mode or something of the like with different modders. I have 8 out of the 12 spots on the council chosen already.

I'm open to suggestions, as I only have a rough idea of what I will include with the mod besides the three points listed. Post any comments or ideas you have and hopefully this can become a pretty cool mod :)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boy, that didn't take long to become political :xp:

Great idea. Reminds me of the Holowan Spire.

I just wanted to know who I can still nominate. And turning down the role of head counciler is much easier when you know you have been offered the job already ;)

Well I want to include as many modders as I can, so I hope nobody is offended when they find out they weren't on my preliminary list. But here's the eight modders I have already chosen for council:

T7nowhere

Darth333

Prime

ChAiNz.2da

RedHawke

Achilles

stoffe -mkb-

svösh

I wasn't sure whether to put Fred Tetra and tk102 on the council as in the past they have been represented as droids (not that I don't think they should be on the council). If they have a preference one way or another, I'll do it that way, otherwise I'll just choose.

Feel free to nominate whomever you feel is worthy. I guess I don't mind if you nominate yourself to be included, but be smart about it: if you have never modded, don't ask to be on the council. For now, if you want to nominate who you think should be included, only do it for the council for now so I can get that done first, and then I'll figure out how I'm going to choose the rest of the modders.

But here's the eight modders I have already chosen for council:

T7nowhere

Darth333

Prime

ChAiNz.2da

RedHawke

Achilles

stoffe -mkb-

svösh

Great.. now more people can kick my arse in a mod ;) hehehe.. (j/k)..

Feel free to nominate whomever you feel is worthy.
Since I don't see yourself on there.. I nominate you :D You're a "veteran" and I think you are worthy of one of the "comfy" chairs.. (unless you already have plans for 'yourself' :lol: )

Since I don't see yourself on there.. I nominate you :D You're a "veteran" and I think you are worthy of one of the "comfy" chairs.. (unless you already have plans for 'yourself' :lol: )

I was planning on just having me as one of the knights/padawans hangin out behind, but I guess that's a possibility. I'll put me on the council if there's any room left after I sort out who's "worthy."

He'll be the one with 200+ for all his attributes, kicking everyone's a**es :xp:

I was planning on only 99, but 200 sounds better :xp:

And turning down the role of head counciler is much easier when you know you have been offered the job already ;)
I guess I never thought about having a head councilmember. I dunno, who do you all think is the best modder? T7? svösh? I don't want to turn this too political as Achilles said ;) so I don't know if I'll have a lead master or not.

Thanks for the feedback everyone :)

EDIT: If you are already one of the council members and want to be a specific appearance, you can post here or PM me about it. If you don't care, then I'll just do whatever I think fits you.

I guess I never thought about having a head councilmember. I dunno, who do you all think is the best modder? T7? svösh? I don't want to turn this too political as Achilles said ;) so I don't know if I'll have a lead master or not.

IMHO there shouldn't be a head councilmember, as in the movies there really isn't if you think about it. Sure it seemed Yoda and Mace did most of the talking but I don't think either of them were really set out as the head. I guess I always invisioned the council as that a council with no individual leader as all were involed and all had to agree before a decision or move was made.

Hey, Darth Moeller, :stick:

I know I'm not a modder or such (I lack the needed skills), but could I be a Jedi Master lingering around in the temple somewhere? Maybe I could be the "Cin Drallig" of that time, and the main character could sparr with me...maybe even learn - in advance - a lightsaber fighting style? :naughty:

I know I probably don't have a snowball's chance in hell, but it's worth a shot.

I always thought of the Jedi council as a sort of round table with all the masters being equal. :)

Same here! :D

For an appearance DM, well a female would work, you can use the blonde PC one with the shoulder length flowy hair, the one I use in most of my TSL mod screenshots, with a Red Padawan Model Robe. ;)

Edit: Hangs head in shame... I forgot to type this part, thanks for the include in the mod!

Archived