Home

You are on this council, but we do not grant you the rank of Master.

Jeff

Alright, I finally got it to work correctly. The reason it was locking up was because I had an invalid utc file (I didn't realize vandar wasn't included with TSL). I also had some problems with a certain twi'lek, she kept wandering around the module :p

Anyways, here are some screenshots. They seem quite dark, so deal with it :p

(from left to right)

svosh, Prime, Fred Tetra.

RedHawke, T7nowhere, Darth333.

Achilles, ChAiNz.2da, Darth Moeller.

tk102, stoffe -mkb-, Gsccc.

The Whole Council.

So there you have it. The council has been chosen. I'll start working on the other modders' utc files next.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, you gave me a head with a goatie and put me in green (my fav color)... You Rock! :D

Damn I look good.. hehehe :xp:

--------------

What the others said, just looking at the pics sends shivers.. very impressive looking and I think will really set the "mood" when a PC is in a room with a full council.. wow, this is looking great.... :worship:

Dude, you gave me a head with a goatie and put me in green (my fav color)... You Rock! :D

Damn I look good.. hehehe :xp:

Yeah, from what I remember in seeing pictures of you, you had a goatee and longish hair, so the Dopak head seemed perfect for you. And then the green robes are "Jolee's Robes," which also was perfect for you :)

Now I can see the pics, very nice DM! :thumbsup:

Though looking at the pics, if it isn't too much trouble, just put me in the Black Padawan Robe Model like you did with Prime and yourself, it just fits better! :D

No problem!

I should have some screenshots tomorrow of the rest of the order. I have their utc files done and the coordinates, I just need to enter them in the git file.

An idea I had for what you actually do in the module is duel all the modders and if you beat all of them you win some kind of prize, but I don't have the slightest clue how I would go about doing that. If I can find out whether that is realistic for me to do or not then I'll make my decision if that's what I'm going to do. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to input them. :)

This sounds like a great idea!!!

Once this mod is released I can get my lightsaber, my legion of Stormtroopers ready and march out of step with a knitted brow to slaughter all of the Modder Order in the Holowan Temple. Starting with the younglings (aka Newbies) ! :twogun::xp:

Yes! Use the Dark Side of the Schwartz! :D

B.t.w. - killer avatar and siggy!

I am ****ing hot!

Nah.. What's neeeded is a completely new model of a 20m high Optimus Prime (with all nice chrome effects and all). Of course, I think the council seat would be a bit to small....

Well, I have placed the rest (so far at least) of the Jedi/modders in the module. Here are some screenshots of the entire council. These are much higher quality than the last ones I posted...

Gsccc, Achilles, ChAiNz.2da

svosh, T7nowhere, Darth333

Prime, Darth Moeller, RedHawke

tk102, stoffe -mbk-, Fred Tetra

Seprithro, Darkkender, Jackel

maverick187, oldflash, JediShemL

I'm going to try to include some more people, but I don't want the module to be too crammed full also. So far I think I should be able to include more since the 6 new members in the last 2 screens are behind the council's chairs.

Like I said earlier, I'm thinking maybe you will be able to duel with the council and get a prize if you beat them all, or something like that. But I don't know if that's in my capabilities. I'm thinking I could use (part of) the script when you do combat with the handmaidens at the telos academy.

I'm probably going to start on the dialog next. Any input/suggestions are welcome as to what I should include with this, I want to make it a fun module :)

DM, those are some great pics!

You know, you did yourself a great service by including Darth333 and stoffe -mkb- (some of our best scripters!). You're sure to get help! :pIf they're not available and you'd settle for it, I'd be happy to help too.

As for the dialogs, I don't know what direction you want dialog to go, but I'd offer you responses to certain situations. Or you can just do it all as you like... it's just as fun to be surprised. :D

Archived