Home

Who Is Your Favourite Sith Lord In The KOTOR Series?

Diego Varen

Who Is Your Favourite Sith Lord In The KOTOR Series?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Favourite Sith Lord In The KOTOR Series?

• Darth Malak
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus
    • Darth Traya
    • I Like All Of Them
    • I Don't Like Any Of Them

Nihilus was just really hungry...

Yeah, but what was he smoking? I mean talk about gettin' the munchies. :p

I'd have to say Kreia was the most interesting as presented. The others were either poorly fleshed out (Sion and Nihilus) or a caricature (Malak). Otherwise, I'd have to say DS male Revan (edging out a DS male Exile...yeah, yeah, I know it's not cannon, but big freaking deal ;) ....)

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is your favourite Sith Lord in the KOTOR series?

I would have to say Darth Traya. The Jedi Exile did not expect her betrayal, but I unfortunately did. And she's a powerful and a wise one.

I was having hard time myself to succeed in gaining maximum influence with her. To be honest, I haven't... That's why I'm going to play the game once again.

Second place: Darth Malak. I was disappointed in his cowardice move - to 'kill' Revan while he is on his ship. A smart, but not a brave move. But I like him, still. He understood his mistake.

I like all of the Sith Lords mentioned, but these two are top two for me.

I would have to say Darth Malak. Probably because he seemed to be the cruelest of the all. He could be deceiving

eg. when he attacks Revans ship in order to take control of the sith

and also be up front about things

eg. when he destroyed Taris

I personally think that there were to many sith lords in K2 for one of them to be my favourite. I fell i didn't get enough info on them to choose.

• 1 month later...

Aww, It was hard to pick :( But in the end I picked Sion

Sion: I think he ish really cool, and how he keeps himself together is quite amazing

Malak: Almost picked him, almost, he was really cool aswell, many would call him a coward for shooting Revan when s/he was in the ship, I call him an 'opportunistic' (sp?xD) person.

Traya: uhg, never cared for her much -.- She was always complainin to me about somthin. {opinion!}

Nihilus: Didnt care for him either, he was out of them all, the easiest to kill, which for such a big hype, is quite a let down >.< {'pinion}

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, my vote is based on my trademarked Villian Cool Point Scale. 10 points for apperance, 20 points for evilness, and 20 points for "bad stuff they done did."

Basically I kinda had a tie between Sion and Nihilius. Both's apperance was pretty creepy. When I first played Perageus, and had Sion walking after me when I entered the engine bay, I was like "OSNAP! I'M NOT READY FOR A BOSS BATTLE!" Also, very mean looking face, he always looks kind of concentrated/constipated. Nihilius was the spookiest, because he's not really anything. He had no face, which makes him almost inhuman, which makes him seem unbeatable. Seem, is the key word. On bad things done, Sion basically cut of a hand (but then again, in star wars, who hasn't cut of their fair share of limbs?) and tortured and killed Lonna Vash, who seemed like she had it coming going to a sith planet as a jedi master...duh. While Nihilius ate whole planets because of an empty tummy. Nihilius also seems way more evil. Sion let Kreia control him and mess with his head, but a good evil guy let's no one stand in the way of the TORTURE! Nihilius basically had no reguards for life, he even choked Visas when we first met her. So yeah, reevaluating, Nihilius wins.

Well, at least he had facial problems... just imagine if he'd had a mustache to twirl too [insert shudder here] :(

malakmovu0.jpg:D

My personal fav was Traya/Kreia, I like intricate, complex stories, with manipulative villians with ulterior motives, makes for a better story. :D

Well...she didn't exactly say it (not in the final version of the game, anyway) but it's implied:

But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal.

Kreia? Oh... that is not her name. She is gone, and is now beyond your reach, exile. Where she has gone, only I shall follow... after I have dealt with you.

Atris thought she was Kreia's new apprentice. She was of course wrong, which makes her just another fallen Jedi stooge, but she was still a Sith nonetheless.

Archived