Home

Which Jedi Masters Do You Want To Return As Force Ghosts?

Diego Varen

Which Jedi Masters Do You Want To Return As Force Ghosts?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Which Jedi Masters Do You Want To Return As Force Ghosts?

In this thread, you can send in your views on which Jedi Masters you want to return as Force Ghosts in the next KOTOR. Even if Jedi like Jolee or Juhani aren't on the poll, you can still send a reply and say if you want them. You can also say which Sith Lords (Optional) you might want to return as Force Ghosts.

Personally, I would like Lonna Vash to return as a Force Ghost, because she was hardly seen in TSL. I never knew what Lightsaber she had, etc. Not that some people would care... I would also like to see Zez-Kai Ell, Kavar and Vandar as Force Ghosts.

As for Sith, I don't think we will be seeing Sion, Nihilus or Traya, but Malak may have a chance. As a redeemed Jedi. Another idea for a Sith Force Ghost, I thought of would be Bandon.

PS: You can also reply, no Force Ghosts.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kreia. Seriously, I don't care what anyone thinks. She made TSL the awesome game it was, and a small cameo stint as a Force Ghost would make any sequel just that much better.

Aside from her, Vrook would make a great Force Ghost. He would be like a more annoying and criticizing version of Obi-Wan, lecturing you from beyond the grave. It would suit him perfectly.

I think that either Vandar, Kavar or Zhar should return, i don't think Jolee is dead. Honestly though, I doubt there will be any important role of force ghosts though. BTW why is Atris a choice, did she die, I thought she was still alive when I left Telos for the last time.

You can kill Atris, Light or Dark. I also read on GameBanshee that you don't get Dark Side points for killing her.

Vandar, he is the wisest of them all and if any of them knew how to become a force ghost it would have to be a yoda-ling. Also, Kavar, Zez Kai-Ell, and Vrook all died without the force. I think that Jolee should come back though more than anyone as a force ghost. Sure he's not definitely dead unless Revan was DS, but think about it. . . he was like 70 years old in KoTOR 1. This game could be close to 20 years after the first one.

Archived