Home

[TSL] mjpb3's BloodRayne PC

mjpb3

Original request:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=159486

I saw this request and thought it was such a good idea I

did a bit of reskinning and made a BloodRayne mod for K2.

Reskinned the pale Twi'lek assassin's (Twin Sun) outfit

to make Rayne's red and black catsuit.

Hope you like her as much as I do:)

------------------------------------------------------------

The look I was going for: Original Rayne

Please view the mod page for installation instructions.

sm-Screen-8.jpg

Here's the link:

http://www.cjt0202.net/mjpb3mods.php

http://gamemods.mjpb3.net/

As always, feedback is welcomed.

Enjoy!

WOW! I didn't know she would be so popular ;P

Sorry about this folks, but I still seem to be having problems uploading to PCGameMods. (I keep getting a filesize error)

Anyway, for now, y'all will just have to slow down the downloads until I can get her uploaded to PCGameMods correctly.

Might take a while to get pcgamemods working right, its been doing that file size error for a few days now. I know they are working on it so it should hopefully be fixed soon.

well, darn it! I was hoping it was only my connection that was goofing up.

I'll keep trying, though...

Oh and heck yes this mod is going to be popular :p

LOL! Well, I'm glad someone approves ;P

Very nice skinning job there mjpb3! :thumbsup: Sexah! :naughty:

Does this happen to be posted elsewhere to download, I hope (please, please...)

Unless is says so in the release post above, which it doesn't, so sadly your answer is... no.

I have to wait as well. Curse having to do other things like sleep! :fist:

@ Welcome to the forums rogue_kiss! :D

I am REALLY sorry about this people.

I packaged this mod today in hopes of getting it on PCGM, but I keep getting this error:

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]:stat failed for temp/mjpb3-BloodRayne_As_PC_k2.rar in /home/web/pcgm3/upload.php on line 225

EVERYTIME I try to upload, so the above link is the only place I have this mod currently, at least until PCGM is fixed.

I'm glad you all like her though, but I truly apologize about the link/bandwidth thingy...

I DIDN'T THINK SHE'D BE THIS POPULAR... LOL!

What about Lucasfiles.com . I'll admit to looking there onces and awhile to see if anything made it there that didn't get posted on pcgamemods.com.

Yep, I thought of that, too.

I'm gonna try PCGM a few more times, though.

If I can't get it uploaded there, I am gonna use Lucasfiles.

Hey mjpb3

Obviously I can't do this for everyone, but when I see a mod that is highly popular, but having access problems.. how can I resist? ...hehehe

If you'd like, I can host the mod for you. I have uber-tons of space and bandwidth.. and I host other Modders' mods as well as my own.. Plus I'm one of the lucky ones to snag a copy before the bandwidth problems :devsmoke:

It may be a little inconvenient if you need to update it in the future (you'd have to send me a new version).. but hey, at least it would be available :D

Let me know (here or PM's) and I can post your mod to my site and I'll provide you a download link you can use however you wish (your own site, here at LF, etc.).. you can even use it once PCGM works for you as well..

Just let me know :)

Hey mjpb3

Obviously I can't do this for everyone, but when I see a mod that is highly popular, but having access problems.. how can I resist? ...hehehe

If you'd like, I can host the mod for you. I have uber-tons of space and bandwidth.. and I host other Modders' mods as well as my own.. Plus I'm one of the lucky ones to snag a copy before the bandwidth problems :devsmoke:

It may be a little inconvenient if you need to update it in the future (you'd have to send me a new version).. but hey, at least it would be available :D

Let me know (here or PM's) and I can post your mod to my site and I'll provide you a download link you can use however you wish (your own site, here at LF, etc.).. you can even use it once PCGM works for you as well..

Just let me know :)

Chainz, that would be wonderful! Thank you. :)

As soon as PCGM is fixed I'll get it thrown up there.

Can you PM your email, I had a new version where I fixed her

eyes a bit that I'd like used instead.

And again, thank you :)

If you chose to upload it to LucasFiles (which is officially endorsed by LA btw), let me know and I'll see if I can speed up the process and ensure that your .rar file is accepted ;)

Nice mod! I'll be using it too :D

Yes, I'd still like it on Lucas Files, that way I have a backup :)

Thanks D3, I appreciate it.

EDIT:

You know, its mods like this that make me want to play another game of K2.

Very nice. I love the detail.

note to self: Check back tommorow for download

Thanks! :)

------

(Whoops! Sorry about so many posts, T7... I got carried away :))

Kewl.. well now that we have a fixed Download Link (1st post link works).. I can leave some feedback :D

Fantastic skinning job mjpb3! :thumbsup:

Definitely a hottie, and my next Female PC will defiitely be sporting this skin :naughty: hehehe...

*- I'd also like to remind the people who have already downloaded it, that mjpb3 has done a tweak on the eyes.. may want to grab the new version if you haven't already ;)

Archived