Home

X-Men 3 Trailer Online! [SPOILERZ]

Zappa_0

I'd like to take this moment to say: That is disgusting. :p

And I would like to take this moment to say: Agreed

And it looks like we're finally gonna get to see wolverine in a real battle brawl. Not just a stylistic one on one duel, but a genuine gut tearing, face slashing rampage.

Sure they did that in X2 in the mansion, but it was just sooooooo brief.

Is it just me, or does the Juggernaut look a little... well, "little" :indif:

Maybe the cartoons & comics spoiled me, but I had pictured the Juggernaut to be this massive monstrosity of a mutant.. this preview didn't give him justice (imo).. ahh well, I guess no matter your size if you're busting through walls chasing me, I'd be running like hell too :xp: hehehe...

Well it's not like the proportions of him in the comics are exactly possible in real life without the person having some sort of serious condition. And a bunch of foam would just look like crap.

The only person I could see easily being able to come close to Jugg's proportions would be Michael Clarke Duncan. But after the backlash of him being in Daredevil as the Kingpin, I doubt they people dealing with X-Men want to have to handle that as well.

I'm kind of glad, I hated having to explain that Kingpin being black wasn't some Affirmative Action bunk, but simply that it's hard to find a good actor the size and shape required for the role. Most people just aren't built like that.

I realize this is probably a really pointless post as you probably don't care that much that it will prevent you from seeing the movie, but what the hell.

Well, i haven't seen the trailer yet... but i was subjected to a lot of clips from it (i assume) in one of those annoying "Some people won't choose to watch X3 in the cinema this summer... they will choose to download an illegal copy" adverts when i went to watch Final Destination last night.

You know, the ones that make you want to download it just to spite them! Like those incredibly irritating and loud "piracy is a crime" trailers on EVERY disc of 24. :mad:

realize this is probably a really pointless post as you probably don't care that much that it will prevent you from seeing the movie, but what the hell.
Quite the contrary, thanks for the reply.. got my grey matter running this early in the morning (damn it.. hehehe).. ;)

Yah, I can see your point about proportion wise.. and the more I think of it, I guess I'm relieved they didn't pull a "Hulk" and completely CGI him. Jugg was always one of my favorite bad-guy mutants.. and who knows, I was one of the people that was totally shocked (read: pissed) by the Hugh Jackman/Wolverine casting.. but now I couldn't see the part played by anyone else..

Perhaps there is hope for the "mini" Juggernaut, let's just hope they give him a more than a glorious 30 second cameo :D

At least Beast looks kewl as hell :emodanc:

...and there ya go. :) hahaha....I love quotes.

I do have a question about X3 though.

In the trailers you see the Phoenix (Jean Grey) standing with Magneto and the Brotherhood. Why does she join them?

I haven't really read any of the comics so I've been wondering why...

I meant I had the urge to. It's not like I run around and think "Hey, it would be real nice if I **** myself right now!"

And also, it's because in X2 she awoken as the Pheonix. The details are fuzzy, but if I recal correctly in the cool animated series that had so long ago (not the WB one) when Jean became the Pheonix she became evil.

I was one of the people that was totally shocked (read: pissed) by the Hugh Jackman/Wolverine casting.. but now I couldn't see the part played by anyone else..

Yeah I was a bit confused by it since he's like 6" taller than Wolvie. But Jackman is just one badass Aussie you can't hate.

The only other person I could see playing Wolvie would be Danzig (who was their first pick) simply because he's the right height and build.

PS: Can't wait for the Wolvie movie @_@

At least Beast looks kewl as hell :emodanc:

It's impossible for McCoy to not look awesome, that'd be like Chuck Norris not kicking ass.

in the cool animated series that had so long ago (not the WB one) when Jean became the Pheonix she became evil.

Dark Phoenix like a motha.

I have watched it again and again since it went online its great, i love the Phoenix/Jean this film is going to be so good and the end of the trailor where she said ''Please kill me'' wow. I love the bit where the camra goes up behind her in the forest its s creepy and cool this film is going to be the biggest hit this year.

Archived