• Darth Revan, w/ mask of course
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus
    • Darth Traya
    • Fully darkside exile/atton/disciple. similar look
    • Fully darkside handmaided, eg. veins in next, black
    • Other

Other for Sion. I mean, Palpy is wrinkly, Nihilus wears a mask, Revan has a mask and coat thingy, Traya has black eyes, Malak has no lower jaw and the transitioned characters do look evil, but they don't look as evil as Sion. I mean, not even a few tonnes of skin cream can fix THAT!

I went with other. I mean Sion looks like pure Evil: all the cracks in his skin, the one eye, the open wounds and his voice. I aslo think that Atton, Mira and the Disciple look insanly evil when they fall. All the veins on Atton's face, Mira's red red hair and the Disciple's creepy eyes.

Revan- He's canonically DS and he doesn't have an "ominous quality" to him.

Malak- He has stripes, stripes = skunks, skunks = Pepé Le Pew

Sidious- Nursing home

Traya- Nursing home/non-threatening b****

Veiny, DS K2 Characters- I almost feel bad for them due to thier skin conditions, one would think that there'd be at least one decent dermatologist in the galaxy...

Sion- Disqualified due to "athlete's torso"

Nihilus on the other hand is like a tall, human-like figure made of badass and pissed-off. That combined with his similarity to V (the main character from V For Vendetta) and his ability to "roll-up on" a planet in a dilapitated ship and kill everything means that he wins by default. Sidious and his Death Star may have been able to destroy planets as well, but they destroyed everything-including the planet's natural resources.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived