Home

The Sith Lord: Need Help

Which Location Do You Want The Final Battle?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which Location Do You Want The Final Battle?

• Naboo
    • Coruscant
    • Yavin IV
    • Other

In my Fanfic, The Sith Lord, I'm having trouble deciding the Final Battle on the last few Chapters. I have three locations I've decided to put the Final Battle, however I'll let you LF people decide. I've decided Yavin IV, but that was the Final Battle for Jedi Outcast, so it might be a bit repetitive. Also suggest a Planet in Other if you don't like my suggestions.

have a hand to hand battle on the outside of a star destroyer or somethign. with them both in bulky space suits.:) how original.

Talking about Star Destroyers, I was thinking of having a Space Battle over the Planet that gets voted the most.

If you've thought out the story adequately, then you shouldn't need to ask.

shouldnt these type of things go to the fanfic forum ?? they are becoming tedious...

mtfbwya

I think these threads are pointless altogether, to be honest. Well, that's not true... it helps me know which stories to avoid...

All I was asking, was for LF people to choose the Final Battle for me. I thought I'd let LF people decide for me as I respect their opinion.

And also, what other Threads? The only one I've noticed is the Dark Apprentice: Name For A Vessel Thread and many people took part in that. So in my opinion, I think you're overreacting. Sorry if I sound rude.

It says you can chat about anything and everything, so why not post it here?

I don't really have any ideas for planets. Coruscant might be cool. Or maybe Mustafar. They could fight above lava, lol. Mygeeto... probably not. It's a cool planet, IMO, but I don't think it has much importance.

im with ya's ... (niner and pottsie)

i recommend Yavin IV, its the planet of the Jedi Academy, the place where Jaden learnt what he knows now, the planet is important, but what is more important is the people, who are in the final battle

IIRC Yavin IV has already been the site of a battle when Malus and his forces attacked the Jedi Academy so I don't think Yavin IV is the best choice.

Pottsie, IMO it depends on how your story ends. If you're going with the galatic conquest scenario then it makes sense to have the final battle occur at the planet where the seat of government is. You wouldn't necessarily have to do it this way but that would make sense to me. If you intend on having Kyle, Luke, and company take on Malus, Caos, RedHawke and company before they make their bid to take over the galaxy then it makes sense to write the story so they have that final confrontation somewhere else. It could be on a Star Destroyer, on a planet like Kashyyyk or Korriban, or you could create a new location that has some sort of significance, like a Force artifact or something like that. IMO the important thing is that you provide a compelling reason for the two groups to have their final battle.

Poor Naboo, no votes in the world. I've decided to go with what the public have voted with. Coruscant. It makes sense now. As cutmeister has already said, in my Fic, Yavin IV has already been attacked by Malus and his forces. The Chapter I'm writing at the moment is where Malus and his forces take over Coruscant. After that the final Chapter shall be either victory for the New Republic or defeat.

PS. The Sith Lord is near 1,000 views.

im with coruscant, and as Hrebie said, it would be really cool if they were fighting in midair.

@ The Doc, you were just too rude in your post. if pottsie cant personally decide, its not his/her inability to write but his/her inability to decide. maybe he/she thought all the three places were good enough for a climax duel. and only constructive critisicm is allowed here. so please refrain from posting stuff like that. if you dont like the story, dont say anything.

Archived