Home

I made a funny.

Jeff

Well today was the seniors last day, again they pull completely pathetic uninspired crap
Yeah, this years seniors were so lame at my school, that this little thing I did was better than what they did.

Because they did nothing >_>

My last day of senior year, we moved our principal's car to a parking lot across the street. Then the police came on a stolen vehicle report. And found it 2 minutes later. Yea, principal looked like an idiot.

Ah shaddup. :p

That's a D for Devout, right?

Anyway, the reason most senior pranks are uninspired is because you get in trouble for the pranks. Some kids from my senior class rode a horse onto the school campus. They *almost* got in trouble. And when there was rumor about camping in the underclassmen's parking spots in the morning to cause confusion, we were threatened with punishment.

We were also threatened that if senior skip day occurred, every senior absent would be in trouble.

I'm not even a senoir, but me and my friends can be retarded and just talk about random things. We have decided that our senoir prank will be to rent a cougar and let it loose in the school. And the schools mascot is a cougar so, yeah.

I was going to create a new thread, but I decided that since it's loosely the topic of pranks and things to do at the end of the school year, I thought it would fit in here.

The other day there was a food fight at my school, and I just happened to have my digital camera in my hand so..... :D

The quality was decreased a LOT once I uploaded it, and it's hard to actually see the FOOD... but yeah, whatever.

Myspace Link

You probably won't appreciate it as much as me and my friends do, but I thought I'd share it anyways :)

The other day there was a food fight at my school, and I just happened to have my digital camera in my hand so..... :D

I think the best part was hearing a teacher yell, "GET OFF THE TABLE!" People tend to forgot that there are many situations where there are authority figures merely because the rest of society allows them to be in such a position.

Those teachers were completely powerless. Sexy.

Archived