Home

Post 'em if you got 'em. (Picture thread = 56k Warning)

El Sitherino

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) DSCN0006.jpg

Promised somebody the halloween shots.... It's so sad that not only is this a crappy picture, but I hate him right now...

2) There was an Academic Challenge question on The Crucible... not that anyone cares, but I checked up on it and it looks good.

3)

lol i was referring to the...uh...size of....umm....your...uhh...boobies....

.... Thanks for staring, I guess.....I'm glad football players arn't the only ones noticing....

I have to say, Wally, from what I've been seeing you consistently have the most realistic looking emotions. Have you considered acting full time?

Nice mascara too. :p

Thanks! That's a great compliment. I've considered it, but you hear all the stories of the starving artists out there . . . you know? I'm planning on going to College in the L.A. are but majoring in communications or something of that sort, not acting. But I'll still be in the area to audition for films or plays.

But I am auditioning for an acting school as a backup. Butler. Indianapolis. Not the greatest location, but a good school nonetheless.

And thanks :D My aging makeup (every photo but the last) was done by a friend of mine. It was her first time ever even trying. She's fantastic.

AHHH!!!! JEBBERS!!!!

I LOOOOOOVE COCKATIELS!!!!!! SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

I've had 3. The first one was Louie. He could talk. It was fantastic.

The second was Louie II. She crashed into a wall and died.

The third was Louie the Third. He was my favorite. An Australian Grey. We had to give him away when we moved :(

sooooo sad.

I had a parakeet named Genie (after the Aladdin character) for a long time. We eventually gave her away to another family that took good care of her till she died recently. She lived a long time. My first pet. :)

[EDIT]

wooshwt1.jpg

Took a picture of myself on the way to our country property yesterday. I rode in the bed of my dad's truck for the entire 2 hours. The picture fails to capture the gale-force winds I was experiencing as the truck was moving at full speed; this explains my squinting and my hair going "woosh." Also, it was freezing.

The picture fails to capture the gale-force winds I was experiencing as the truck was moving at full speed; this explains my squinting and my hair going "woosh."

Really? I thought you were just really into the whole anime hair thing... funny...

Really? I thought you were just really into the whole anime hair thing... funny...

Funny... like your face. Oooo.

Anyways, later that day my brother and I got lost in the woods, and I promised TiE I would write an epic story about it, so here you go: Link.

Archived