Home

LF Forummers say the darndest things!

Dagobahn Eagle

This thread is for the compilation of quotes from LucasForums (and only LucasForums) that you feel should be shared with others for their wit, intelligence, or other memorable aspect.

It's not requirement that you post the source of the quote, but when you can, please post the name of the forummer. If it's an old gem that you can't find, please do search for it to get it verbatim:).

Note that this is not a ridicule/"flame" thread. Do not post things here because you found them exceptionally stupid or ridiculous.

I'll start:cool:.

This issue is soooo 4 hours ago.
Source.

Good ol' Jmac stops an attempt to bring ancient strife back into the spotlight.

My Nativity scene has three dudes dressed like pimps, an Ol' Joseph action figure, a topless Mary performing a donkey show, and Baby Jesus with an enormous erection. Oh, and various farm animals. And hay and stuff.

So, who's version is that?

Source.

Religious diversity is an art.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by zerowingzero

OMG hi2u

And

Originally posted by TheHobGoblin

And what do I get?

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

All the urine i saved up oh and a red ballon

Theres so many more, but I'm to busy playing Mario Kart and eating jellybeans, so I won't go look. But maybe later.

I don't remember the actual war, per se...but I do have a startling and surreal flash of memory of a green half-naked slave girl, blue whiskey and the phrase 'Next time, I'll wear the parrot head.' There must have been a war on, for she called me 'sailor.'
From a thread flashback-ing on "forums wars".

Sutra? :max: Don't be silly. A sutra isn't exactly a spontaneous thing. That's what Wally the space dolphin is for!

:assult:

Wally the space dolphin has been caught completely unprepared for a contingency plan B since he was supposed to deal with plans E and S, and vaguely recalls a nervous looking eskimo man at the conference meeting who was supposed to be the plan B guy. Wally says get off his back--he's just a mid-level manager, and is really the most powerless guy in the whole structure with bosses above and below, not one of whom had the merest flicker of insight that he--a space dolphin--who was thoroughly trained and briefed in preparation for two other plans, would be expected to deliver the goods to an auditorium full of stern shareholders who fully intended to hear from him the details of plan freaking B. So:

Plan B: What do you want from me? I'm a space dolphin!

Plan E: Switch Laura Bush with Jane Fonda in the middle of the night and take pictures of the surprised president's face the next morning.

Plan S: Tweak the laws of fluid dynamics so that water will run uphill.

Zoom's reply to my question if he might have a sutra offering inspiration for Plan B. (same thread)

So many questions. So few hostages.
Zoom live on Radio Free Saturn in the Cantina. This man is gold!

Another wonderfully cynical conversation from the Sam and Max forums

(Cut down to save time)

First of all, let me tell everyone that I'm a dedicated Christian, and the past few days, I've felt called to give everyone on this forum an open invitation to start a Christian life for themselves. This doesn't have anything to do with Sam and Max (so please don't lock or delete this thread), but I've felt that the people on these boards need to hear this.

I'll try to keep this message short and simple. I have a very good Friend who has taken the punishment for my sins, your sins, and everyone else's sins in the world, so that "whosoever would believe in Him should not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16)." Anyone who believes in His sacrifice that He made for all of us and accepts Him as their personal Savior will recieve eternal ife. So, whoever wants it, simply bow your head, wherever you are, and ask Jesus to be your Savior, and rest assured that He will give you eternal life.

Once again, this is simply an open invitation for whoever wants it. Nobody has to accept it, but accepting it and starting to lead a Christian life will give you such fulfillment and satisfaction that you'll be infinitely glad you did.

Hava nagila, hava nagila

Hava nagila venis'mecha

Hava nagila, hava nagila

Hava nagila venis'mecha

Hava neranena, hava neranena

Hava neranena venis'mecha

Uru, uru achim

Uru achim belev same'ach

Hey, that's not how the Macarena goes!

I leave for one second and the cultists come flooding in.

Is Sheaday going to shove us all into the volcano now?

Yes we are bastards

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm gonna be away for a while. I'm leaving today at 6:00 AM for Arizona, and won't be back until late monday. Don't blow up the place without me, ok :)

*Buries explosive*

l33v34 ;_;

Heheh. I thought it was funney. : D

ParanoidAndroid

"I'd be that bewildered rebel soldier sleeping in a broom closet on the Tantive IV (avoiding work as usual). When suddenly I wake up and quickly return to my post only to find everyone gone...

That or I'd be some random Alien in some random cantina, just waiting to sell my services to the highest bidder. (or most desperate, we can't all be Solo's or Fett's ya know.)"

(I can't use quote tags, dunno why.?)

Tell me that when a bunch of arabs fly some jumbo jets into one of your major cities.
When arabs fly a jumbo jet into one of our cities? That's hardly anything to do with WMD's. You want us and iraq to stop producing 747's?
To each his own counter-terrorism strategy:).

Taken from this "debate" on a French boycott.

---

Whoever first said that phrase [God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve] should have copyrighted it, they'd have made a fortune!!
:rofl:

Source debate.

This doesn't have anything to do with Sam and Max (so please don't lock or delete this thread)
That in itself is worthy of posting here because it's easily deliberately misunderstood as "no, please don't close this, 'cause see, it's got nothing to do with Sam and Max!".

That in itself is worthy of posting here because it's easily deliberately misunderstood as "no, please don't close this, 'cause see, it's got nothing to do with Sam and Max!".

It was in the "Anything and Everything", but most think before posting knowing that our inner childs run the place.

• 3 months later...

Just had to bump this as there's so much more good stuff on these forums.

Every second post in the Japanese 11 year-old with boobs thread:rofl:, the classic which exposed 90% of Swampies as pedophiles! My favourite:

Well, she's the one who accepted to do a bikini photoshoot. I don't think someone would assume that nobody would like to see those shots.

Or maybe her parents are overly exploiting her.

God bless them.

:D

These are from the LF's VIP-only forums.

Any real psychics here?

By "real psychics" I mean "'I thought this one thing and it happened' psychics".

I made a PSI Ball once. Don't ask me how, I was twelve (12) when it happened.

Oh, and sometimes, I feel like I can predict the future, cause, let's say, I think of something falling, and the next thing I know, the guy two people in front of me in line gets drenched green after a paint bucket falls on him.

Stuff like that. Anything happen to you?

i have to say, being in fact a paranormal researcher, those guys are all retarded 10 year olds who want to make themselves some psi-balls so they can get laid in the astral plane

----------------------------------------

Yes

But i get my info from a reliable source. A GF in isreal who like is psychic too. That's why we are going out. We mental make-out...

I've said too much.

Does this "GF" of yours look like this:

hand-uwi.jpg

?

Kiss my a** you son of a b****. I could kick your a** in 10 different ways without breaking a sweat. So f*** you you n00b.

----------------------------------

AAAHHHH! Womens Suffragists are breaking down my door!

My friend, you are experiencing THE AXE EFFECT™!

Archived