Home

Looking for games

Nerd_Annhilator

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I know that they enforce that "no liquids" rule in the US now. There was something on the news about how long the lines were at LAX now cause of these new restrictions, and then some random old lady was saying "The terrorists are winning! The terrorists are winning!! Don't you see?? They're making us jump through their little hoops! We're playing their game! They're winning!"

they've got no problem with it. I think thats a British Airways only thing. May not even be true.

While liquids and gels aren't permitted onboard all flights to/from/within the UK, US and Canada, having a laptop in your cabin baggage isn't a problem. The use of electronic devices inflight may however be restricted by the airline so you may want to check with your airline before departure (or check its website). The use of cordless devices (such as a wireless mouse) isn't normally allowed during flights because of possible (rare but unwanted) electronic disruptions in the cockpit.

For the games, I'd go for Fallout or BG2 but you'll need more than a 12 hours flight to complete them :)

There was something on the news about how long the lines were at LAX now cause of these new restrictions, and then some random old lady was saying "The terrorists are winning! The terrorists are winning!! Don't you see?? They're making us jump through their little hoops! We're playing their game! They're winning!"

True that. What terrorist is going to high-jack a plane with a 5 ounces of gasoline hidden in a Pepto Bismol bottle? :\

Hmm, did he leave? He's not on MSN. : |

:p

Yeah I did leave, and I'm posting this from me hotel room in Tokyo.

Also the plane flight was all good up until my laptop battery died and I was then forced to sit through 4 horrible movies (so horrible I didn't watch them, I just attempted sleep while blasting music into my skull via iPod)

Also. Tokyo.

I'm in the future.

EDIT: In addition I came up with the brilliant idea of downloading GTA2, AFTER the flight. At least I'll have it on the way back :p

hahaha I was just gonna suggest that, killed a lot of time and fictional people playing that game...Also Broken Sword 1 and 2 are quite good and very long, used to run on Win95 but there's an XP version out now...Neverwinter Nights is a great timekiller too, the SP campaign is about 60 hours I think, and it'll get you addicted from the start!

I'm currently in the early stages of loading up my brand new laptop for a trip to Japan at the end of October. :D

I'm currently going with Planescape Torment, Fallout 2, Neverwinter Nights, X-Wing collectors series (if i can get it to work), Morrowind, Oblivion plus a few emulators and a load of old dos games I always meant to play (MDK, Ultima Underworld, Marathon 2 etc..)

I might grab Giants: Citizen Kabuto, Armed and Dangerous, Outcast and Baldur's gate on ebay as well if i can find them.

That should keep me going for a few months....

*loves his new laptop too much*

Archived