Home

Our Voluntary Mod

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God I love you guys. This whole thread has been amazing. I think the way they are going to go about it now sounds pretty reasonable. Better then just one person complaining and randomly getting status. I would also like to see more ad campaigns and smearing going on out there guys. C'mon earn our votes. Make this an event to behold.

P.S. But call me poopdork again and I will slit your mama's throat. k!?

P.P.S. NEVER POST YOUR PICTURE IN AN OPEN FORUM. I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH.

P.P.S. NEVER POST YOUR PICTURE IN AN OPEN FORUM. I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH.

OOPS. A BIT LATE FOR THAT, ISN'T IT!

Seriously, I thought I had uploaded the one with the smaller size. >_>

And you say you want more campaign brilliance? Alright, it's on.

Vote for Davinq. The following reasons are why:

- He's a nice, reasonable person, and tries, really tries not to get involved in flame wars and the like.

- He's grammatically correct 92% of the time, therefore making it difficult for Hall to tear apart his posts.

- He frequently visits LFRD. No more AWOL mods!

- He's not a sore loser. Winning may go to his head, but only in a politically correct way.

- If you vote for him, he'll stop referring to himself in third person, like he is right now!

- He is of mod material.

- It is his destiny!

You all know who to vote for now, don't you? And remember, you have two votes: one for Davinq, the other for someone else!

I'm in constant communication with old Thrik, don't worry. He's the person who has the power to tick that 'mod?' checkbox that's next to all of your names.

The chances of him coming back in here and getting his hands dirty is pretty slim though - he started a new job a while back and it's monopolised his time since then. Also, with his new money, he's been free to have real fun (ie. not internet fun.)

Hey, that's the cycle of mod/admin life. You work your way up from the bottom, and by the time you're trustworthy enough to take on some responsibility you have to start dealing with things like deadlines and parole hearings, and you end up being dragged away for months at a time. When you come back everyone has either left (with residual weirdos like Ray hanging on for some reason) or the place has filled up with newbies and you're out of the loop.

This is when you start doing 'who wants to be a mod?' competitions.

But I mean, it's worth it. Whoever gets the job will probably be invited to the MixnMojo Christmas Party at Jake's house by like 2009. Amazing times.

What a shame this thread couldn't coincide with next year's Presidential race.

That would be worse. Eventually someone like milo would force everyone to align their camaign with that of the Presidential Candidate they are voting for, and in the end we would be even more divided over what side we are in anything, and RD would dissolve into political chaos.

Hate to burst your bubble marty, I really do.

That would be worse. Eventually someone like milo would force everyone to align their camaign with that of the Presidential Candidate they are voting for, and in the end we would be even more divided over what side we are in anything, and RD would dissolve into political chaos.

29vi5xj.gif

Eh???

I was wrong Sam, and I'm not afraid to admit it. You ARE a very funny man. Kudos mate, we'll keep that running weeks from now!

@ Dav: how does blindly posting your image and thus losing quite a bit of your dignity in the process affect YOUR candidacy???

Haha, we're all jerks now.

:cowdance: :cowdance: :cowdance:

Archived