They're black they're brown they're up their down

They're in they're out they're all about

They're far they're near they're gone they're here

They're quick and slick and insincere

Beware Beware Beware Beware Beware ....

[sic] call me poopdork again [sic] k!?

[2007-03-27 07:47:06] Rayston entered 'the coolness list'

[2007-03-27 08:50:32] Poopdork entered 'the coolness list'

[2007-03-27 08:50:47] Rayston - "you know what PD I totally hacked my IM so itll show Poopdork as you name for like ever and added oza hacks too, I think Imma gona pee myself now coz I rul so much"

[2007-03-27 08:51:23] Poopdork changed status to 'spooty doofus'

[2007-03-27 08:51:25] Poopdork has left 'the coolness list'

[2007-03-27 08:51:41] Rayston changed topic to 'poopy loopy dorky porky lorky poopydork has 1337 |/|/ ]-[ i /\/ i /\/ (6 5kyl2ur2 ftw'

[2007-03-27 08:51:51] Rayston changed status to 'peeing self cuz he rul so much'

[2007-03-27 09:42:10] Thrik entered 'poopy loopy dorky porky lorky poopydork has 1337 |/|/ ]-[ i /\/ i /\/ (6 5kyl2ur2 ftw'

[2007-03-27 09:42:12] Niner entered 'poopy loopy dorky porky lorky poopydork has 1337 |/|/ ]-[ i /\/ i /\/ (6 5kyl2ur2 ftw'

[2007-03-27 09:42:14] Rhett entered 'poopy loopy dorky porky lorky poopydork has 1337 |/|/ ]-[ i /\/ i /\/ (6 5kyl2ur2 ftw'

[2007-03-27 09:42:15] Phreak entered 'poopy loopy dorky porky lorky poopydork has 1337 |/|/ ]-[ i /\/ i /\/ (6 5kyl2ur2 ftw'

[2007-03-27 09:42:16] Ike entered 'poopy loopy dorky porky lorky poopydork has 1337 |/|/ ]-[ i /\/ i /\/ (6 5kyl2ur2 ftw'

[2007-03-27 09:42:16] Jake entered 'poopy loopy dorky porky lorky poopydork has 1337 |/|/ ]-[ i /\/ i /\/ (6 5kyl2ur2 ftw'

[2007-03-27 09:42:16] Matt entered 'poopy loopy dorky porky lorky poopydork has 1337 |/|/ ]-[ i /\/ i /\/ (6 5kyl2ur2 ftw'

[2007-03-27 09:42:17] Metallus entered 'poopy loopy dorky porky lorky poopydork has 1337 |/|/ ]-[ i /\/ i /\/ (6 5kyl2ur2 ftw'

[2007-03-27 09:42:19] Remi entered 'poopy loopy dorky porky lorky poopydork has 1337 |/|/ ]-[ i /\/ i /\/ (6 5kyl2ur2 ftw'

[2007-03-27 09:42:25] Groovster entered 'poopy loopy dorky porky lorky poopydork has 1337 |/|/ ]-[ i /\/ i /\/ (6 5kyl2ur2 ftw'

[2007-03-27 09:42:29] Phreak changed topic to 'canusaykicksumbuttray'

[2007-03-27 09:42:31] arkward_silence entered 'canusaykicksumbuttray'

[2007-03-27 09:42:37] Thrik deleted Rayston from the intarweb

Eventually someone like milo would force everyone to align their camaign with that of the Presidential Candidate they are voting for, and in the end we would be even more divided over what side we are in anything, and RD would dissolve into political chaos.

Good point, Dav...even though you burn up babies, have a Hitler 'stache, and float headless. :D

Skillz and just as important, *ideas* on how to use them in a way to spread evil and fear amongst the shelter-less.

So, Jae, let's talk about why you got mod powers in the first place, m'kay.

I'd say, this involves a whip, lots of money, a colt, Jimbo, cowboy boots, and an admin's natural fear of spanking. Brutal spanking from a Jimbo who is afraid his wife might never ever show up in cowboy boots, wearing a colt and a whip, again. The lots of money is what I paid to your kids, so they will be nice, go to bed early and such, so as a result you and Jim have enough "mami and papi time" at hand to play games like "I wear a colt, a whip and cowboy boots boy, so watcha gonna do now?"

:max:

Although I do keep an eye on this place contrary to what Tones forgivably assumed (I'm a web designer and so sit in front of a computer all day), I do indeed think another mod or two is needed to ensure the odd psychopath wandering in from Google or something doesn't annihilate everybody and everything they stand for, not to mention miscellaneous moddy activities. heart.gif

The posts of this thread are being noted and I'll get in touch with whoever's destined to wear a Status: Moderator badge in the next day or few.

Also Tones, since I haven't got MSN set up on this computer and you're never on IRC and it's not urgent: Find Huz and get him back into his regular IRC habits! :( His absence casts a heart-crushing shadow across my metaphorical chest.

I think KingCheez is the only one in here who has less chances to become mod than Ray Jones.

With that given, we can prove the existence of something that lacked of description and logical explanation until now! To give it a name, I'll coin a new term: sub-nothing.

Skillz and just as important, *ideas* on how to use them in a way to spread evil and fear amongst the shelter-less.

So, Jae, let's talk about why you got mod powers in the first place, m'kay.

I'd say, this involves a whip, lots of money, a colt, Jimbo, cowboy boots, and an admin's natural fear of spanking. Brutal spanking from a Jimbo who is afraid his wife might never ever show up in cowboy boots, wearing a colt and a whip, again. The lots of money is what I paid to your kids, so they will be nice, go to bed early and such, so as a result you and Jim have enough "mami and papi time" at hand to play games like "I wear a colt, a whip and cowboy boots boy, so watcha gonna do now?"

:max:

To make him put on the socks while I go find the nurse's cap and experience the Castle Anthrax treatment.

I think KingCheez is the only one in here who has less chances to become mod than Ray Jones.

With that given, we can prove the existence of something that lacked of description and logical explanation until now! To give it a name, I'll coin a new term: sub-nothing.

i regret to tell you you aren't actually clever or funny

my dearest apologies

My mind has been boggled. I have no idea what any of that meant. But ok.

I would like to nominate JMAC for the Noble Peace Prize for his wonderous work on Daving photomanipulations. He truley has made this world a better place. These pictures should be our new mascot here on the forums. If not the planet itself. Imagine aliens seeing that as our flag. They we immediately know we are badass and not attack us. Also they will give us alien space babies.

Finally, it is good to see Cheez back again. I thought you were gone for good brother. Welcome back to the land of magic and honey-biscuits.

Archived