Home

Something I wanna see in KOTOR III

AlBundy

Offtopic

I would like to see some more action within the ship with the NPC. I think there touched on it wiht K2 with T3 and Hanharr moving around but i'd like to see more of the character moving around. I know it designed so you can find them easily but it just not relistic

I know what you mean like The Handmaiden always trained, HELLO she is just standing there doing nothing. Disiple was oke caude he was working on the computer. Atton was moving but still not much. Kreia meditating is just something that needed to be so.

Ontopic:

I would like to see it if they make it rpg style otherwise its a other idea for an other game.

Well, make it a somewhat option thing like swoop race and its all good. But forcing people to do flight sim maybe a bit too much.

Sure you are forced to play with the turrets too, but that game is quite easy, and is a welcomed change of style, sorta relax your mind a bit.

By all means, I would love to see Ebon Hawk in flight-sim style, and use it to shoot things and what not, but that should be another game, maybe as a hidden ship in some flight-sim game or something.

How long ago did you play KotOR? :xp: It was fun the first time... The second time... But when your KotOR playthroughs reach triple digits...

you have a point ive not played on k2 for about a month now and i was boerd with kotor and the turret thing so easy to destroy those sith fighters.

Archived