Home

Party Species

Diego Varen

In your Party, what Species of Characters would you like (eg, Human, Wookiee) out of a possible ten spaces in the Party?

Here are the Species I would like:

Human (PC/Love Interest/Master)

Droids (HK-47/T3-M4)

Rodian (Pilot/Scout)

Trandoshan (Weapons Master)

Mon Calamari (Mechanic)

Twi'lek (Sith Lord Deciever like Kreia/Palpatine)

Zabrak (Dark Jedi)

So post yours.

Human (To get a few emotions across)

Mon Calamari (Like you said, Mechanic but bumbling and slightly comedic)

Ithorian (Jedi character who gets killed half way through the game and is in the final battle via force ghost)

Zabrak (Because Bao was cool)

and thats it really! Maybe the mon cal can be a love interest if it was female :)

2 Droids.

Twilekss (only females)

Humans

I really want to have a lot of humans. Mission Vao was one of my favourite characters, therefore I would like to see a female Twilek as well.

But every character should speak Basic, a good voices are just necessary in a RPG, plus Humans can get emotions across way better than aliens.

Humans & Twileks for the win!

Well, besides the two droids (we know who I'm talking about), there's a bunch of species I'd like to see, for example:

Togorian, or Defel - to replace the Wookiee;

Ithorian - because it would be interesting, especially if the Ithorian is a Jedi;

Twi'Lek - we all like Twi'Leks;

Chiss - it's a longshot, but I'd really like to see a Chiss in a SW game and if you get to go to the Unknown Regions (where the Chiss homeworld is) you could easily run into them and they'd make an interesting addition to the story;

Trandoshan - yeah, a shady lizard with his hissing language could be an interesting character;

Selkath - because there weren't any in TSL and I, unlike most of you, find them to be a very interesting species;

Iridorian - remember that mercenary in the yellow armor in Ahto city (the cantina across from the courthouse)?

I guess that's it for now.

To me, the game would do just as well if Mission and Bao Dur would be human. I think that Twileks and Zabraks do not differ much from Humans.

What I would like to see are:

1) A tough and evil Cathar. Juhani would probably be the most whiny Cathar there is.

2) A Rodian scoundrel this time please. They are a nice species and we really should have one in our party.

3) Some fun? Ehh, an Ewok maybe. No that's a bad one.

Seriously, I think the first two are pretty good yes?

Iridonian - remember that mercenary in the yellow armor in Ahto city (the cantina across from the courthouse)?.

Iridorian and yes i think that'd be a good idea too. Even having it being the same Iridorian from Manaan. They were like Mandalorians but with no honour and no code, just bloodlust. Could be interesting but possibly slightly dark. Who knows. Woo.

My new idea for a Party, which lacks female Characters.

Human Male - LS (Jedi Master)

Twi'lek Female - LS (Force Adept)

* Suvam Tan - LS (Pilot)

* T3-M4 - LS (Utility Droid)

Mon Calamari Male - Neutral (Scoundrel)

Zabrak Female - Neutral (Scout)

* HK-47 - DS (Assassin Droid)

* Kelborn Ordo - DS (Mandalorian Warrior)

Trandoshan Male - DS (Bounty Hunter)

Kel Dor Male - DS (Dark Jedi)

* = Characters from the previous games.

For me, it has to be a crew that can speak galactic basic. One of the most important parts of a story are your NPC's, and one of the most important parts of an NPC is their voice acting. I don't want to be skipping through line after line of alien gibberish (unless they are infact speaking in an established and translatable Star Wars language)

Humans, Twi'leks, Zeltron, Chiss, Miraluka, Togruta are all fine.

The Quarrel (spelling) live on Mon Calamari and are in KOTOR II (dont remember any in kotorI), I think the only reason ppl think of them as mechanics is because they designed the mon calamari cruiser...which was originally a cruise line hehe.

Quarren

Yes, somehow i think that was a contributing factor of why Kotor 2 was not classed as Canon as Kotor 1 was.

And right in the beginning of the game, in the Taris South Apartments. -__- Anyways...

PC - Human Male/Female Jedi Choice

Love interest, Male/Female Jedi Consular

Selkath, Male Jedi Watchman

Another love interest, Male Jedi Sentinel

"Yoda", Male Jedi Master

Human Male Soldier, Pilot

Male Wookiee Scout

HK-47

T3-M4

Male Trandoshan Bounty Hunter

Another love interest, Female Scout

Archived