Home

Diego Varen

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^He's on Fanfiction.Net. And he now owns a forum. =)

@CAD and Hall: I don't find that I'm being called as a H3N741-L0\/3|2 is hilarious. And I don't care about the girls' shapes, since I focus on their personality more.

Also, I hate 1337.

^Weird-face-mark-girl II. Weird-face-mark-girl I died because she liked hunting and her mark was a target. The two didn't mix well, from what I heard.

Remember, drawings don't have personalities,* so what else are you going to focus on? o_Q

*Unless you're in Harry Potter Land, but you aren't, so they don't.

@CAD and Hall: I don't find that I'm being called as a H3N741-L0\/3|2 is hilarious.

the truth hurts sometimes, doesnt it

And I don't care about the girls' shapes, since I focus on their personality more.

lol girls. LOL low standards ahoy

Also, I hate 1337.

d0|\|7 b3 h471|\| ju57 cuz u 4i|\|7 g07 d4 5|<1llz

@CAD and Hall: I don't find that I'm being called as a H3N741-L0\/3|2 is hilarious.

Stop thinking about all those people you killed in WWI and liven up for a moment! o_Q

Also, I hate 1337.

\|/ELL, i g|_|E$$ \|/ez 4LL eN\/y \|/@47s \|/E <4'n7 |H-|4\/ez. :o

44s|=|<S|)90j|)L;|<|-| |-|j8 4014j|= |\/| |>|-||=10j2 3\/ S|<l|)|=J[|>4|)l4S];|= 9 |>4|=|<4[|> 42 [|=|<4s|=

8|_||-|8|_||-|8|_||-|8|_||-|8|_||-||=|_||-||=|_||-||=|_||-||=|_||-||=|_||=|-| AJ|-|A|_|)J|)Ja$|)a|>0J|) |<37<|-||_||>lolzBBQS@UC3z

^Links to a blog that isn't updated nearly enough. I'm disappointed in you, Jae. Stop looking at those Legolas posters on your wall get to to werk!

Hey, I wrote a new blog post just the other day. :D --Jae

You should be updating daily. What would your mother say about your lack of dedication to what you do? What kind of example are you setting for your children? :disaprove

Archived