Home

Congratulations stoffe and Jae Onasi!

Emperor Devon

I see you've been made a full moderator here, stoffe! Congratulations very much! :)

Wait... Jae's one too? :devscare:

*Screams in profound terror*

My heart skipped a beat! My nemesis a moderator! Bye everyone, I'm moving to the Senate Chambers now. Great knowing you all. :xp:

Aw, I'm kidding. The heartiest of congratulations to both of you! Well deserved! :)

index-congratulations-logo.jpg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Being an exceptional and rule-abiding member of the community, really. There's some other stuff, but that's basically it. :)

Eh, that made me recall this famous quote, although I forgot who said it.

Rules are made to be broken.

Eh, Congratulations, stoffe -mkb- and Jae (But aren't they already a moderator since 30 years ago?)

And don't let us down.

Eh, that made me recall this famous quote, although I forgot who said it.

Not exactly the best one in this situation. The rules here are just to keep everything clean. :)

(But aren't they already a moderator since 30 years ago?)

Jae was a moderator in the CEC for months and stoffe was in the editing forums, but they're now mods in all of SWKnights. :)

@Fuu, there's probably a higher percentage of mods in the female forumites than with the male ones. :p

CONGRATS :) Though I have noticed a few people(see 'AHTO awards' etc) already thought Jae was a mod, most likely because of her bossy wise disposition :)

Though I must admit, being a mod is more administrative nowdays. Gone are the days of violent slander and battle amongst staff members across the Private Baords, like the Gods of Mt Olympus. I used to love it, making 500 word posts in heated topics, not because I felt passionately about something but just to stir the frenzy for battle :)

Now its just, "I closed this thread" = spam :(

Damn Im getting old, I seem to be doing a lot of reminsicing and 'back in the day' stories recently :(

mtfbwya

Archived