Home

Congratulations stoffe and Jae Onasi!

Emperor Devon

Thank you all! I had to work this am and then was at the dojang helping out with promotion testing all afternoon, and then went to dinner with the family, so my computer time was limited til this evening.

Wait... Jae's one too? :devscare:

*Screams in profound terror*

My heart skipped a beat! My nemesis a moderator! Bye everyone, I'm moving to the Senate Chambers now. Great knowing you all.

*snork-laugh-guffaw* uh-hunh. You'll be back shortly. You can't stand being away too long from Hotel Asylum. Besides, what would you do without a nemesis? Hehe....

@CSI: Nihilus and Sabretooth--I was a moderator in the CEC section, not for the entire Kotor forum. At least, til yesterday, that is. :)

@RC--just what are you wanting us to show the n00bs? ;)

Yeah right Herbie, i'm sure when everybody sees what you have to say, they'll understand. :smash:
:rofl:

Anyways, congrats Ladies! Stoffe has already been a Global Moderator for some time now, but Jae was recent.

As of yesterday, to be precise, though I have moderated the CEC forum since mid-summer. Thank you everyone for the congratulations--it's very nice of you all.

CONGRATS Though I have noticed a few people(see 'AHTO awards' etc) already thought Jae was a mod, most likely because of her bossy wise disposition
Who, me? Bossy? I prefer 'magisterial'. And do you know just how weird it is to be considered 'wise' at my young age of 29? :lol:

Out of curiosity, who selects someone to be a moderator/supermoderator/administrator at the lucasforums?
The Powers-that-Be in the food chain make the decision.

Shhhh[whisper mode on] It involves

bribing admins with lots of really good booze, or chocolate, or other items of their choice. And I'm a married woman, so don't even go down the 'favors' road. :D

Seriously, I think they look at the list of people and say to each other, "Who's a. an incarceree of Hotel Asylum and b. too stupid to duck out of the job?" :lol:

Congrats, to both of you! Now will you please stop electrifying my seat?
Aw, but tacks and bubble gum are so mundane. :)

Supermoderator and Administrator appointments is a closely guarded secret only privy to the inner circle of forum oligarchs.
Yeah, and I haven't found the right combo of beer, baklava, chocolate, pizza, and Diet Pepsi yet to open "The Book of the Creation of The Supermoderator and Admininstrator"

Most of my freaking out was done privately, actually. It took a lot of text and an article from Uncyclopedia, but I think I'm over it. I'll survive somehow.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Wow, Astro, George Lucas must love both of us! Look at the letter he sent me--it looks just like yours, almost!

"Dear Jae,

Due to your outstanding contribution to Lucasforums forums since 2005, we would like to award you the esteemed position of moderator in the Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Forum. It is my understanding that you have an astounding degree of KotOR knowledge, if I ever need to check up on something for a new fanfic, I'll buzz you. Because it is set 4000 years or so BBY, I know I need to chuck Jolee in there, or the fans will have a fit.

By the way, I sent you an autographed photo that says 'Hugs and kisses from George." Hope you like it.

Regards

George Lucas

Skywalker Ranch. December 2006"

:D

FEMMIES FTW!
You said it, Sista!

Thank you, everyone!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*snork-laugh-guffaw* uh-hunh. You'll be back shortly. You can't stand being away too long from Hotel Asylum.

Nonsense. I'm already making more posts there. Soon I'll apply for citizenship, and officially have fled from my native forum as a refugee. :xp:

Besides, what would you do without a nemesis? Hehe....

We've not fought each other in days. :p

Oh, and if you even THINK about editing any of the little numbers in our posts, know that I have a backup copy of them stored safely away on my computer. :D

And do you know just how weird it is to be considered 'wise' at my young age of 29? :lol:

It's not 1995. Get with the times. :xp:

And I'm a married woman, so don't even go down the 'favors' road. :D

Other than with famous Elven archers/pirates. :xp:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Yeah, it was like that, but with much larger font. I hope I wasn't too melodramatic. :D

It is my understanding that you have an astounding degree of KotOR knowledge

Tell me what's unusual about the voice of the Red Eclipse Trandoshan in 301NAR who says your life is his.

You've also not updated AOJB 1 or even mentioned AOJB 2 in who knows how long. :xp:

Lassen Sie uns jetzt, die alle betrunken und Partei erhalten! ;)

Hm what does that mean? You know, I'm very good at german, but I don't seem to be able to understand that....

Aha, you have to do Admins a favors... :)

But then, who makes an Admin an Admin? :) Who's the webmaster here?

Originally Posted by Commander Obi-Wan

Lassen Sie uns jetzt, die alle betrunken und Partei erhalten!

Hm what does that mean? You know, I'm very good at german, but I don't seem to be able to understand that....

hmm...neither do I..my best guess would be:

"Let's get together, get drunk and have some party"

*Looks as Sabretooth's post*

Curses...:xp:

Next time Gadget, next time!

Hey, tk102 was also made bold, so congrats to him, too--sorry I didn't mention it sooner!!

tk has a funny record. He's gone from member to mod to member and then back to mod again. :p

Congrats, although I don't think he has any new responsibilities. :)

For some people, drinking is a requirement whilst posting in Ahto.

People are weird enough here without alcohol, thank you. :D

People are weird enough here without alcohol, thank you. :D
*crushes empty beer can against head then pops the tab on a refill* Wait...what?

And I can't believe you guys. The preschooler's prostitutes ring? All the time he sold dope disguised as a nun? Capt. Lincoln F. Stern...? Hasn't anyone seen the Heavy Metal movie...?

Oh. Right. I'm old. Never mind.

*takes swig of beer...burps loudly*

Just one question for tk, though: Why aren't you at your post?
:eyeraise:

I am the Cerebus that guards the T3M4 forum with eternal vigilance.

cerebusis6.jpg

Emperor Devon spammeth thus:

tk has a funny record. He's gone from member to mod to member and then back to mod again.

Cue the Beatles' "Long and Winding Road"

Congrats, although I don't think he has any new responsibilities.

That's the best kind of promotion, isn't it? Plus it's good incentive to stick around for KotOR 3 I guess. :p

Archived