3) Anchorhead

4) Hunter's Lodge

5) Dreshdae

6) Manaan Mercenary Enclave

7) Citadel Station

8) Nar Shadda/Pazaak Den

9) Jekk'Jekk Tar

10) Iziz

My favorite's Citadel Station, though Dreshdae comes in a close second. What's yours?

1) Nar Shaddaa/Pazaak Den

2) Iziz

3) Dreshdae

4) Taris Upper City

5) Taris Lower City

6) Anchorhead

7) Citadel Station

8) Manaan Mercenary Enclave

9) Hunter's Lodge

10) Jekk'Jekk Tar

Favourite Cantina

Nar Shaddaa/Pazaak Den - Look at the list.

Worst Cantina

Hunter's Lodge - I don't like the people in there and it is boring.

Most Annoying Cantina

Jekk'Jekk Tar - Too big and I hate fighting through everyone.

For an alien, The Jek Jek Tar is cool, with different rooms for different species and a hidden guest room. For a human, too bad it's overrun by aliens. If I were the owner I'd make all the rooms human-compatible and fill them with different atmospheres, playing rock music, mellow music, hip-hop... etc. That'd be cool. ;)

Taris Lower City

You've got the Calo Nord cutscene & player convo countdown, Big Z & Mission trash-talking some Rodians, Bounty collections and of course.. my uber has-no-rhythm Jedi getting his dance on :sbdance

Taris Upper City a close second with the Dueling Ring and all.. :D

As annoying as a lot of people find it, my favorite cantina MUSIC would have to be from Citadel Station. The Taris music is nice too. The Onderon music bugs me because it's not coming from anywhere, and a cantina with music playing out of speakers is lame.

The Anchorhead Cantina has a nice small-town feeling attached to it. Plus it's kinda dark and cantina-like. I like the Pazaak-playing Rodian in the Hunter's lodge, nice fellow. The Manaan one makes me feel like some tourist (the whole dang planet makes me feel that way >.< ). Dreshdae's kinda cool just because the people in it are nice to chat with.

I like the Taris Cantinas. Dueling arenas, Bounty offices, interesting people.

Otherwise, Onderon was an interesting Cantina. Lots of people to talk to, swoop races, murder investigation. Good stuff.

JekkJekk Tar was interesting in concept, but in actuality, was very dull and very repetitive, and very boring.

1) Nar Shaddaa/Pazaak Den

2) Citadel because of the exchange quests with luxa and owning my own Twilek slave.

3) Dreshdae, but thats probably because K1's Korriban is my favourite planet. I loved playing an 'under cover' LS Jedi.

4) Moe's Tavern

5) Cheers.

Taris Lower City

and of course.. my uber has-no-rhythm Jedi getting his dance on :sbdance

:rofl:

Who decided on those hysterically ridiculous animations? Yeah, I wave hi and pump my fist in the middle of a dance all the time..... :lol:

My favorite is the Nar Shaddaa Pazaak den. It's the only cantina where you can actually order and receive some juma juice. The Twi'lek girl commenting on Atton's 'skills' made me laugh.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived