Home

What's the quickest you have beaten K1?

Master Demonius

This isn't a chatroom, spend some time writing out a coherent reply please.

On topic- My personal best is somewhere around eighteen hours, I believe. I tend to take my time through the game.

@The Doctor- Four hours? Skip Taris mod or D333's warpband? Either way, highly impressive!

This is the third christmas I install and play Kotor. It has now officially become a christmas tradition for me. This time around I roleplay everything as far as Bioware allows it within the confined reaches of the game and I try to finish all quests that I come across and sit through all conversations.

I have reached Daviks Estate and the game clocks 8 hours. But it's more accurate to say it's 7 hours, perhaps even 6, because I just leave the game on when I am on the phone (you know, for all those funky christmas greets).

All those people saying "With cheats" might as well say they did it in 4 seconds as it's not very substantial. Without cheats i have never actually timed myself but have done it within a day.

My quickest is about 4 minutes, but that was using a "Skip the Game" mod (made in quiet defiance of the Skip Taris/Skip Peragus mods. It plays the "Endar Spire Blows up" movie when you exit through the door after encountering Darth Brandon, and then rolls the ending credits. You didn't make it to the Escape Pods in time. :))

On a more serious playthrough, doing every quest and visiting every optional area, the quickest is about 50 hours. I'm quite slow and thorough when playing. :)

@The Doctor- Four hours? Skip Taris mod or D333's warpband? Either way, highly impressive!

Nope. Just a few lightsaber mods.

All those people saying "With cheats" might as well say they did it in 4 seconds as it's not very substantial. Without cheats i have never actually timed myself but have done it within a day.

Fine. Without cheats or mods, I've still beaten the game in just over five hours. As T7 said, though, it wasn't very satisfying to play.

Archived