Home

Wow.... Check out this Mod for JA

jonathan7

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed this one before as well. This should be a vast improvement on the original JA, which, aside from the gameplay mechanics themselves, was pretty lame.

At least I hope it is. It will probably take me a month to D/L so I can find out.

Wow, impressive! Does anyone know just how big the file will be? Even though I got super fast download...I don't want to use too much of my precious 1 GB/month.

I think it'll be atleast a hundred or two hundred MBs, from the looks of things. Though I think it'll skyrocket, considering the number of skins and stuff that're in there.

Good thing my limit is 10 GB/Month :evildevilsmiliewhichi'mtootiredtohuntdown:

unlimitied internet traffic.... my livelong dream. I don't even want to imagine what I would do with that. The possibilities... :D

Are you sure about the 13MB Jason? That would be great!

I doubt that, the Demo I downloaded was 90MB and from reading the stuff I was under the impression it would run as a standalone program along side JA (you will need JA installed though as I think it will copy files etc across) although I may be wrong on that count.

This "mod" is really just a compilation of works already available for download, with some nice new sounds and menus to make it look fresh. Don't fall for such a scam. The creator of this mod has basically stolen a whole bunch of material that the original authors worked hard to create and has called these creations his own.

As flashy and fancy as it looks, it's really nothing new...

Archived