Home

Happy April Fool's Day!

SithRevan

Well my friends it is that time of the year again so I just thought I would stop by, say hey and send you all the best wishes towards your tricky, mayhem and/or foolishness on this the day of fools. So have a good one and try to not get into too much trouble guys.;)

Also, feel free to share and pranks that you pulled in the day here so we can have a good laugh. Nothin' too bad though as these are PG-13 boards.:D

Nobody's wishing a happy April Fools Day to anyone, technically.

...Because it is actually supposed to be Happy New Year, with April 1st showcasing the begining of spring. But they changed the date a long time ago for no reason, which is surely unfair.

Happy New Year everyone!

...Because it is actually supposed to be Happy New Year, with April 1st showcasing the begining of spring. But they changed the date a long time ago for no reason, which is surely unfair.

Happy New Year everyone!

That actually makes a vague bit of sense. Why should the new year begin in the middle of winter anyways? Why can't it begin at the beginning of a season?

That actually makes a vague bit of sense. Why should the new year begin in the middle of winter anyways? Why can't it begin at the beginning of a season?

Don't know, but it was still somewhat idiotic. Some people still didn't get the memo or refuse to accept Jan. 1st as New Years Day, so on April 1st, these people would get 'fooled', because of their stupidty in celebrating the New Years on the wrong day. But, well, I think it does make more sense to have it start at the begining of a season of birth/re-birth than in the middle of a blizzard.

Archived