Home

The Random Crap thread

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Know anywhere to get a USB phone charger?

I still takes me a few days to bullsh..er, "creatively pour my writing genius onto paper."

If I gave a damn, I probably could've gotten As on some of my research papers; alas! I waited 'til 2 days before and got a B. Oh well. At least I'M NEVER TAKING A F*CKING ENGLISH CLASS AGAIN!

This is why you do NOT read Charlotte's Web, Chicken Little, or any other farm animal/food story to your children when they're young. Ignore where it comes from and just eat the damn thing! Pigs do not equal cute, squirmy animals; they equal bacon, chops, loins, barbecue, ham, etc. Three words about chicken: "finger lickin' good!" One can go the "humans are the invaders, reduce human population dramatically, animals rightfully belong and humans are invaders" route or can wake the f*ck up and realize that one doesn't become a superior life form by being a pussy and letting other life forms boss it around.

Just got back from Cedar Popint about an hour ago. OMG SO MUCH FUN!!! Here's what I rode.

-Wildcat

-Corkscrew

-Gemini

-Iron Dragon (3 times! Once in the very front and twice in the very back)

-Magnum (Twice in a row. Didn't even have to wait!)

-Raptor

-Millennium Force

-Dodgem

-Troika

-Caddilac Cars

-Cedar Downs (I names my horse Sir Fuzzingtons the Fifth)

-Matterhorn

Millennium Force was the best by FAR! I couldn't see to Canada though, but the view was beautiful.

-Wildcat

-Corkscrew

-Gemini

-Iron Dragon (3 times! Once in the very front and twice in the very back)

-Magnum (Twice in a row. Didn't even have to wait!)

-Raptor

-Millennium Force

-Dodgem

-Troika

-Caddilac Cars

-Cedar Downs (I names my horse Sir Fuzzingtons the Fifth)

-Matterhorn

No TSD? You suck.

No TSD? You suck.

TSD? If you're talking about Top Thril Dragster, it was breaking down left and right, and the line was 2 and a half hours. I mean, I would wait but the person I was hanging out with had no patience for breakdowns. We were pretty much next up for Raptor when it broke and she wanted to leave. I'm like "...no!" And I promised myself I'd ride it next year.

OMG WELCOME BACK ROSS!! Where the hell have you been?

Archived