Home

Topfreedom?

Topfreedom is a social movement which seeks to accord women the right to go topless in public should they so choose' date=' where men have the equivalent right. Examples of public spaces which might be covered include beaches, swimming pools and parks. The reasons cited include keeping nursing mothers from having to find a hidden place for breastfeeding, allowing women to sun tan, comfort in places such as pools and beaches, and sex equality issues.[/quote']

Well C'mon?

I worked at Old Country Buffet for 3 weeks. Probably the worst job you can get outside of having pesticides tested on you. Almost everything made comes out of a can, it bonds to any vessel that it touches(Including your Colon Mother****er), smells like ****, and then theres the customers. I had to go change the milk once, so here I go with 30 pound slippery bag of milk (HAI GUYZ LETZ WATKH THZ GUY CHANGE TEH MILK, TEHN WE CAN GO BACK TO TRAILLER PARKZZ!!), it would've been nice if they'd com up with something to hold it by, but they don't. After removing the old bag I go to try and cram the new bag into the dispenser, unfortunately I can't seem to hold onto the bag long enough to do it. While all of this is going on several (sub)people feel the need to come by and ask when I'll be done. I ended up quiting halfway through one of my shifts, I did last slightly longer than several of the other people who were hired at the same time, though.

When are you gonna find a real job Eric, it seems like all your previous ones were ****holes that you quit after a week or two.

I've only been a Caddy, and had the OCB job. I put in about 10 applications last week so hopefully soon. I've had one problem though, the company that FEDEX contracts out background checks out to claims that my SSN is unissued, yet on the same page say that it was issued in Missouri in 1989. So I'll be calling them tomorrow.

I've never seen anything that disgusting (coughing, eating while still getting food). I thought there were a lot of trailer park trash, er folk and rednecks in my area. The most rude I've seen have been the "hey, let's grab ALL the shrimp or crab cakes" and the "when are yall getting more eggrolls;" I wanted to smack that black bitch for that. I was just another customer at the time, but now I'm more vocal about my opinions even in public. Another time in a Pizza Hut, I saw this obese lady picking pepperonis off her pizza while complaining that it was burnt. Well, if it's burnt, don't f*ckin' eat it!

The most riff-raff, er scum-of-the-earth, er pieces of sh*t,....wonderful, delightful customers I had to deal with on a daily basis were when I worked in a gas station.

I saw the food being made, I'm certainly never touching any of it. When I think of how hard I had to scrub the pots to get some of that **** out of them, sometimes even running them through the machine several times just to loosen it up, I wonder how it ever manages the pilgrimage through your innards, if it makes it at all.

So I have this prediction that every male in the forum will be for this 'topfree' idea. Now I don't disagree with them but it's very obvious. I suggest a poll is in order, to display exactly how much of the population is in favor of this idea in a more concise manner. Of course, it should have at least 2 options:

*I am a Lady and I think it's a stupid idea created by men

*I am a Lady and I want to walk around without shirts too

*I am a Man and I like bewbies

*I am a Man and I have underdeveloped sex drive

*I am Nuetral and I think you should all wear shirts because no one should be exposed to that kind of horror

*I like eating cheese with little breadsticks, it's delicious

I am sure that more can be formulated when others have had some time to think on this very important issue.

Archived