Home

PS3 and Xbox Price drop

MTV2

i don't know if this has been posted already, haven't been here in a while, but the Playstation 3 has dropped the CND price down $150 (now $549) and down to $499 in the US. And theres also a new 80GB PS3 at $599US coming out this summer. and supposedly the Xbox will drop their price down $50.

I'm going to be so pissed if Microsoft follows suit. I said to myself, "I'm willing to pay an extra amount between now and January--or even November--to play it for the time between"

I've only had it for a ****ing week. It isn't worth 50 bucks for a ****ing week...

And what's your point?

You're getting a cheaper console that will be replaced at no additional cost to you if it does break...*shrug*

I'm totally stoked about the 360 price drop, I've been looking into getting an elite, and if the price drops by $100 I'm totally sold.

I'd skip the Elite and wait for the "Falcon." Then again, if you're too impatient, go for it.

I'm pretty sure Microsoft will keep it's price until the Falcon comes out. Better and cheaper parts = lower cost = price cut. Right now, the 360 is still cheaper than a PS3.

Archived