Home

Brotherhood of Shadow - Expansion Pack

Silveredge9

wow this is just a great mod. I really enjoyed it. One thing i notice though. If you reqruit matilda when you get Bas back she is Matilda in the torture scence shes matilda. So yea for some 1 that likes Bas it may be a problem. Gotta say though the flashbacks were done great. Keep up the good work.

Just wondering, where abouts is the torture scene played? Straight away after you click to fly to the Unknown world of the galaxy map, or at another point? I'm asking because I may have thought of a possible solution to the problem.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just did a playthrough, and yes it's not till you select the Unknown World that you get Bastila's torture sequence. Very nice mod btw! There are still a few spelling errors that I noticed, but don't ask me exactly where right now. May want to have your proof reader have another go at the dialog. Not surprising that some got missed with the amount in there.

This mod has caused so many problems since I downloaded. Since organising my override folder I still experience problems. Ever since downloading I haven't been able to get into the Naga Sadow Tomb, thus stopping me from advancing into the game. I've reinstalled the game, I've reinstalled the mod repeatedly and I'm not getting anywhere. Also I can't load save games. The load bar stops just before the L in loading (made a thread on this on the Work Bench forum). None of this happened before I installed this mod, therefore I think there's a conflict with one of the mods I have.

Is this a known problem or am I looking at ditching the mod full stop? The mods I have at the moment are:

Brotherhood of Shadow (latest version)

Tomb of Exar Kun

Invisible head gear for K1

Operation Kill Bastila

Korriban Crystal Cave

RH's Rodian Elder Merchant

WoToR

Darth 333's Kill Yuka Laka

Darth 333's Manaan Doors

RH's Sith Artifacts

Carth Romance Fix

Dark Diva, if you could point the stuff I missed directly to Silveredge9, I'm sure he'd appreciate it!

Well unfortunately I'm out of town for work right now and on my laptop and my save games are at home sooo... if anyone else can point them out feel free. I can certianly try to write a few down if and when I get a chance to go through another playthrough. Matilda's dialog can go by kinda fast and there is a lot of it, so I'm not surprised there we a few missed typos.

After you beat the masters and the screen fades out, hit quick save and then quick load. That should fix it.

The screen doesn't fade out after I beat the masters though. After I beat them, I just wander around for a bit.

Do you know the warp for after that part, but before the Orion>

Hey silver i could use a little help. I cant find Matilda around the ship. I re-installed the x-pac and patch V5 but shes still not there...

That's a known bug. It'll be fixed in the next patch.

Also in the next patch I'm considering spending a good amount of time in making the dialogue skippable like it would be normally in the game (I figured it out a while ago, so there's nothing stopping me now.)

Though at the moment I'm really busy with other non-modding things, so don't expect it out within the next few days/weeks or anything.

Anything to do with characters having strange appearances or missing heads is due to the fact that the appearance.2DA of the mod conflicts with stuff you already have installed. The easy way to get around this is by deleting your current Appearance.2DA and running the original BoS install file again.

Is it possible to edit .UTC files located within .MOD files using TSLPatcher? Because if it is I'll release a fix that takes advantage of the 2DAmemory thing to make sure BoS is compatible with whatever you currently have within your override folder.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm stuck in the Brotherhood of Shadows quest, after fighting all the copies of the Shadow-Brother Sin in the Council Chambers. After he gives his long monologue, he attacks just once and then turns into a passive non-enemy with a blue selection-tab.

By the way, is the dialog supposed to be unable to be skipped?

I have come across an entirely new glitch that i had not experienced before, and im sure it doesnt happen very much, however on certain occasions this glitch does happen.

During the scene on Revans Flagship when you are discussing the tactics being used by the Jedi with Matilda, right after you give her the order "await the attack, prepare" or "gather all ships etc etc prepare for attack" then instead of the next bit of dialogue appearing, it stops and exits. Therefore you are left all alone on the Bridge and you are stuck there, no way out at all... and you can only exit/continue by loading a previous save game. I will come back and edit this post to include link to where i have uploaded a screenshot of this glitch.

SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!

Yes DarthDingDong, the one-legged wookie is Atris, because this person is referred to as a "she" and the "white haired" people that killed others for the Artifact (as stated within the BoS Mod)

I have come across an entirely new glitch that i had not experienced before, and im sure it doesnt happen very much, however on certain occasions this glitch does happen.

During the scene on Revans Flagship when you are discussing the tactics being used by the Jedi with Matilda, right after you give her the order "await the attack, prepare" or "gather all ships etc etc prepare for attack" then instead of the next bit of dialogue appearing, it stops and exits. Therefore you are left all alone on the Bridge and you are stuck there, no way out at all... and you can only exit/continue by loading a previous save game. I will come back and edit this post to include link to where i have uploaded a screenshot of this glitch.

SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!

Yes DarthDingDong, the one-legged wookie is Atris, because this person is referred to as a "she" and the "white haired" people that killed others for the Artifact (as stated within the BoS Mod)

Never experianced that glitch before. If you could provide more information such as where exactly it occurs within that specific module, I can check it out to see if a bug could potentially occur.

And concerning the One-Legged Wookiee. Perhaps it was a simple nod towards Atris, perhaps not. Or even, perhaps the One Legged Wookiee is merely the piece of a larger puzzle that has yet to be revealed. Perhaps not. ;)

Boy, I love being cryptic. :p

Archived