Screenshot 2

Download this mod

----------------------------------------

Knights of the Old Republic - Darth Bane Pack

AUTHOR: Silveredge9

NAME: Darth Bane Pack

DATE RELEASED: 29/12/07

DESCRIPTION: A reskin of the PMHA03 Bald Asian head to mirror the appearance of the character 'Darth Bane' from numerous Star Wars sources. Also included, an original reskin of the default Darth Revan robe - accessible through normal gameplay.

How to Install This Mod

- Open the Zip file. Choose which set of player portraits you wish to install and unzip the contents of the corrosponding folder into your override folder.

- Unzip everything else included in the .rar file (except the portrait files you don't want) into your override folder.

Comments

- The single Darth Bane head fully replaces PMHA03 and all Dark Side transitions.

- The "Bane of the Sith" robe can be found during normal gameplay. You can buy it for 2000 Credits from the Czerka Representative at Dreshdae. Otherwise you can type "giveitem bane_robe" into the console to get the robes anytime you want.

- There are 2 sets of player portraits included. Choose which set you like best and install the corrosponding files. A comparison of the included sets is included in the screenshots.

File Contents

- PMHA03.tga x 1

- PMHA03d.tga x 1

- PMHA03d1.tga x 1

- PMHA03d2.tga x 1

- PMHA03d3.tga x 1

- PO_pmha3.tga x 2

- PO_pmha3d.tga x 2

- PO_pmha3d1.tga x 2

- PO_pmha3d2.tga x 2

- PO_pmha3d3.tga x 2

- pmbj54.tga

- pmbj54.txi

- bane_robe.uti

- czerkastore.uti

- ia_revan_054.tga

How to UnInstall This Mod

- Remove all listed files from the Override Folder in the KOTOR directory.

Silveredge, as always your work is cracking.... he looks magnificent! :) You could possibly release this as a reskin of Darth Bandon as well!

You could do that yourself. Just copy and change the filename of PMHA03.tga to N_DarthBand01_H.tga. Then place it in your override.

Besides, I already did a Darth Bandon reskin a few months back. :p

You could do that yourself. Just copy and change the filename of PMHA03.tga to N_DarthBand01_H.tga. Then place it in your override.

Besides, I already did a Darth Bandon reskin a few months back. :p

Hehe, I'm already going to do that on my next KotOR play through :p was just a thought for a mod; great work for a PC as well; given that I'm a pncey Light Sider whose Revan is female, I would be able to use your Skin for a PC.

I've just finished reading "Darth Bane: Rule of Two". Was a great book, well worth the purchase. Aafter Bane, if I have a spare few hours I might develop more reskins of characters from this era, such as Kaan or Zannah. :p

Watch this space, and see what appears in the future.

I've just finished reading "Darth Bane: Rule of Two". Was a great book, well worth the purchase. Aafter Bane, if I have a spare few hours I might develop more reskins of characters from this era, such as Kaan or Zannah. :p

Sounds awesome! I'm glad you enjoyed the book; I did as well.

• 1 month later...

Oooh I can't wait Silveredge. This skin is very good and the robe is good as well. Would you create characters from other novels as well?

I have no plans to do any reskins at the moment. All my energy (or at least what energy I can afford to spare on hobbies and stuff) is directed towards BoS:Solomons Revenge.

Though after BoS:SR is eventually completed, I'll be working exclusively on smaller, easy projects such as this... So who knows what might get created. :p

Archived