Home

The XWA One Year Thread III: Revenge of the Sh*t

Ikhnaton

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you could always cheat and delete posts you made before, therefore attaining victory somehow, right?

played World at War, team deathmatch...wish i could just hope right onto hardcore, i hate how in team deathmatch it takes like 10 bullets to kill someone. :p

you could always cheat and delete posts you made before, therefore attaining victory somehow, right?

played World at War, team deathmatch...wish i could just hope right onto hardcore, i hate how in team deathmatch it takes like 10 bullets to kill someone. :p

it's his fault! :D

btw, got to do something with that absurdly large pic

R15... I hope you know i had to block that image of a #@$%! poster sized image. I could only see 1/8th of it when my tiny monitor.

Gunner, great wolf lodge is great we have a few here in wisconsin. (being a company based in Madison, WI) But i prefer Kalahari instead.. bigger waterpark. WIsconsin is so cool we build waterparks INDOORs.

THere are so many things I want to do, but I cannot really enjoy them without a special partner... like indoor waterparks, and whirlpool suites

lol

so yeah...today sucked. sort of. busy non-stop, didn't get out until i decided to PAUSE ALL PRINTING and force the printer to shut down. haha. it was hell. coworker called out. he's done for according to my department manager...

also, i may be getting some power soon...my department manager applied for the manager position for electronics, she said that i should apply for the photo dept manager if she gets the electronics one. I said that it would be kinda cool, but i dunno...it definitely would be something new...and having a management position on a resume would be nice...i'm just a little 'eh' about it because this means i'd be working 7AM-4pm....and i'm not really much of a morning person...but i'd probably get a $1 raise for it...i'm just unsure if it's what i'd want to do...but since i'm not going anywhere soon, i might as well just go for it. that is, if my manager gets the electronics mgr job.

i'm trying to figure out the pros of getting done at work at 4pm...one, i'd get to spend more time with my sister, i'd be out in time to go to the theater, all the stores are still open, i'd not have to worry about missing any cool shows on tv...i could choose to have any 2 days off...

downside is....i'd have to go to bed early...like 11pm in order to get decent sleep. =\

I miss running that gas station... Get up at 4AM, make sure opening shift employees showed up, check last night's bags, count/refill the safe and ATM, lock office door, turn off office lights, set alarm on office PC to go off 30 minutes before the head office guy comes for previously checked bags, sleep for 3 hours on the office desk, complain loudly at the alarm when it goes off, get handed coffee by whoever wants to be my favorite employee today, check store to make sure employees are at least making it look like they're working, hand bags off to head office guy, grab favorite employee for an "important job", bring employee to the empty garage bay next to the automatic car wash, reveal that the "important job" is sitting on our asses shooting the sh*t while having a smoke and watching cars go through the car wash.

I had the happiest employees and the highest rated store in the district. :p

Went shopping at wholesale club. Racked up a 300-dollar-plus bill, too.

Wanted to stock up enough that I won't have to set foot anywhere near a store until well after the holidays are over. Hopefully, I accomplished that mission.

Went to see my buddy's band play tonight.

Hooray for ****ty little rock clubs!

work tomorrow is going to be fun!!!!!!! i love pissing the customers off when the printer isn't printing fast enough, by having a positive attitude, and acting like nothing is wrong. some moron did a 800+ 4x6 order today, which actually took it all day to print, cause it would cut the other orders in...it was awesome!

i'm still trying to figure out what i want to do in february, regardless if i go for promotion or not. i haven't found any single girls i'd be interested in going out with. i'm getting sick of living with my parents. somehow i always had MORE money available to me when i was on my own, than when i moved back. -_- hopefully in january...i'll know what i want to do.

job. hunting. sucks.

went to a job fair, which really wasnt a job fair. it was one company interviewing for one position.

want to know what that was?

f*cking turbo tax call in tech support.

wtf, who these people think i am? saying that their pay is low to mid twenties. i'm worth mid to upper fifties in that field.

i mean sh*t, if the job is fun i'll go lower, but hell, I dont even LIKE turbo tax...

Archived