Home

The XWA One Year Thread III: Revenge of the Sh*t

Ikhnaton

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More then then you know. People have the notion that all it does is rain. You might be suprised by how many days we can see the mountain. Now it might not top 95* all the time but mid 80s is fine by me for the Summer months and even the Winter isn't all that bad.

Smog.... Not up here, I am about 30 miles South of Seattle, no smog here...

Why do you think so many people come up here from Cali?... Besides the fact we have "almost" topless espresso stands. :D Got 2 of them less then a mile from our place.

make it 50! uh so yeaaaah work tomorrow 1-10.

think i am 3-11 on saturday. i got next wednesday and thursday off. nice having 2 days off in a row, for 2 weeks in a row. :D

i saw a funny picture the other day...someone took a picture of an amish house, they had clothes hanging on the line to dry...all covered in ice and snow. :D

Dark Knight rocked.

I need to pick up the DVD ASAP.

Show is behind me.

A couple of little glitches, and a few minor operator errors... but I don't think most people noticed. So I guess I can say it went well.

Tomorrow night: Folk singers.

That will be a relief...

Gotta be honest - I wasn't a fan of Dark Knight. I mean, I enjoyed it, but I have no desire to watch it again, and I thought Batman Begins was a lot better. And The Joker did nothing for me. Who was he? What was his motivation? I appreciate that that was deliberately not gone into for effect, but I didn't care for it. Also, Jack Nicholson and Caesar Romero were both better Jokers. And Mark Hamil voiced a better Joker. Not that the acting was bad, there just wasn't much for him to work with.

Well snow is in the forcast for tonight and all weekend. Temps in the 20s...

Since we figure selling might take awhile we are also going to refiniance since we can get a 30 year for 5.125% right now. A very good friend is a loan broker or what ever so she will get us a loan for free.

I watched some of batman yesterday, sweet movie. Loved it. Can't wait to finish it at lunch time today.

I see Call of Duty is coming for the Wii. That looks great. Might need to get it.:D

Archived