Home

[WIP] Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Silveredge9

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MAN ICANT WAIT FOR THIS MOD. silveredge9 your are the best.

is there going to be beta testers?

Silver said in the first post that the only position he would be offering to others is voice-acting. And if he needed something he would contact someone with the skills necessary to help him. So I'm thinking that he will be beta testing this himself.

A while ago he also mentioned a demo. ;)

@New Screenshots - Very nice Silveredge! Reminds me of going through the Czerka place in TSL as B4-D4. :lol:

The beta was always intended to be a closed one, as I'm not a fan of publicly releasing an unfinished project when I can wait a little and release a finished one. When the project reaches the beta testing phase, I'll be contacting people who I know are competent and trustworthy to see if they are interested. Besides, there may not be that many bugs in the mod when that stage comes, as I intend to do my own round of testing before then. :)

And I've decided there will be no demo, as polishing, packaging and releasing one would only ultimately serve to delay the final mod.

Yeah, that rocks!! I haven't played the first BoS, but I'm near to make it (just begin to play again KotOR since the last weeks), and I'm sure it will be great.

I wish you the best of luck for your project.

Anyway, is an official web for this major mod?

Any news? :(

It's not that there is no progress to report, but that the progress I am making is at the moment centered around the climax of the main story, which means anything I post would be a major spoiler. Generally when a lot of time passes without an update, it's because progress has sped up to the point where I don't really have the time to post updates, rather then the opposite.

Although I'll try to find some interesting screenshots to post in the next few days, it's just that all the cool stuff is spoilerific. :p

I was wondering that if i finished the first BoS and kept the save, if i could continue that save and play this mod once it is released?
At the moment I can't say, and it will be something I'll probably find out during the testing phase. However, it's very likely that the mod will require you, as with the original BoS - To start a new game to minimize the chances of any bugs or quirks appearing.

Anyways, as mentioned in my last post, I've taken a few screenshots of the mod to post. :)

These ones are of a module reskin I've been working on. It's not 100% complete yet, but it's not far off. I've posted a screenshot of the reskin and an image of the original map - For comparisons sake.

- Temple View 1 (Original)

- Temple View 2 (Original)

The temple itself has been left unchanged from it's original form, this is a for a very specific reason, and not because I'm lazy. It's an ancient Rakatan temple on Korriban.

Besides, how would you suggest the Jedi Exile be portrayed? Given the issues concerning the fact that the player in K2 - Chooses name, appearance and gender? :p

Revan tells one of his admirals to tell the exile to fire the generator, he goes to the background and speaks to a console, comes back and tells the answer. I would do it that way...

(EDIT Oh rofl didnt notice that the thread had 13 pages... LoL propably this has already been suggested:p )

Revan tells one of his admirals to tell the exile to fire the generator, he goes to the background and speaks to a console, comes back and tells the answer. I would do it that way...

(EDIT Oh rofl didnt notice that the thread had 13 pages... LoL propably this has already been suggested:p )

There is no real reason for the exile to make an appearance. Like I said, visions are only used to illustrate a point relating to the main plot.

I like the pc character picture in the Temple View 2. Very cool.

To avoid any confusion, those Portraits are completely unrelated to the mod, and just something I knocked up on Photoshop once for a playthrough. :)

fixed.:lol:

@Silver:

Do you plan on making a look for Darth Revan? I mean we know he's male.

And P.S.: Exile is canonically female.

"Canon" gender has no bearing on my design decisions, and never will. Actually, I consider both Revan and the Exile female. :p

Archived